Transformation Volunteers? Organic Power Sponsored 100% FREE

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
ORGANICPOWER.BIZ
I recently created a nutrition company that I am the sole owner of but developed the concepts with one of the top trainers in my city and some experienced nutritionists. I used to be very skinny, skinnier than some of the girls i knew smh. After wasting hundreds of dollars on creatine, protein, mass gainers, test boosters, preworkout and unnecessary classes I started doing my own research in to the NATURAL SOURCES of what all these synthetics claim to posses. What we came up with were different formulas to combine all natural foods in a concentrated manner to induce the results that all the hyped up supplements claimed to provide. Now we have superior products that are more affordable w/ no side effects or health risks, just natural results. To promote the company and the effectiveness of our products on a nationwide scale we are going to sponsor 3 people on a 60 day weight loss program and 3 people on a muscle building program. The only requirement is that you be dedicated and that you send us a before pic with the products and send us a pic w/ the products at the end of each week detailing your changes in health and weight.

This is completely free no strings attached. There is no standard start or finish date as we will be sponsoring people periodically and consistently. We are also interested in sponsoring athletes, personal trainers or anyone actively involved in public fitness(5k leagues/marathons). INBOX ME if you are serious and want to get started.

If you do not want to participate but would like to try the products or support please visit OrganicPower.Biz and checkout using paypal(no account necessary) for 2-3 business day delivery! Multiple people have ordered already off the coli and I've gotten some great feedback! Thanks people

28mfqbm.jpg

Last edited:

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
can you post up a supplements facts panel of your products in this thread?
uploading pics now, my browser keeps timing out as i try to load them so give me a an hour or two to get them all up. They can be viewed on the site also until they are up.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
uploading pics now, my browser keeps timing out as i try to load them so give me a an hour or two to get them all up. They can be viewed on the site also until they are up.

I tried to check out the panels on your site yesterday to no avail. Hopefully the panels can get posted on here.

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
@Randall Flagg If you go to organicpower.biz and click the buy now links next to each product you will be taken to the checkout page where there are images of each product label as well as the different sizes of the product. But I will be posting in here also for everyone's convenience.

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
I've got 2 people for each in my inbox now, unless they withdraw, I'm down to 1 weight loss and 1 mass gainer sponsorship. INBOX me to sign up. I will post the members names and photos of them with their products once it is solidified so that thecoli can watch their progress. thanks for the love!

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
@Randall Flagg If you go to organicpower.biz and click the buy now links next to each product you will be taken to the checkout page where there are images of each product label as well as the different sizes of the product. But I will be posting in here also for everyone's convenience.

Thank you.

RichieRich

Beg my pardon to Martin...
Daps
Reppin
Negroes with guns
Ive been using the fat burner, trying to find a convenient easy to take it though

Settled on mixing it in Crystal light.

So far so good though

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
You have a workout or diet you want them to follow or just try the product for 60 days?

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
I went ahead and ordered the 30 day supply of vegan fat burner
We'll see what happens during my workouts

edit:the website wont allow me to checkout through paypal

Last edited:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
60 day weight loss? Are you asking people to eat only this supplement for 60 days?
I could eat any food product daily for 60 days and lose weight, if the total caloric intake was low. It could be lettuce and carrots or a Snickers bar. If I'm only eating 900 calories a day, I'm going to lose weight.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
yo did anyone else pm him, i have yet to get a response