Train like a warrior

ibanqz

Rookie
Daps
aight so i been training off and on for a cool min. just recently i been "freestyling" my workouts i mean like no looking at yo phone every 5 mins for ya next exercise or counting reps none of that bull shyt. and what I noticed was I got crazy results after 1 week. like i didnt stay on a particular regimen or cared if i was training one body part too much. i just kept shocking my body with new exercises and some old bread & butta exercises and my body at first had to adapt but my stamina got better and my body was getting more cut.

like if you can get over the fact people will be staring at you and looking at you weird because you beasting on some ci4rcuit type shyt then give it a try. doesnt get boring either like when you stick to a push and pull regimen. i go into every workout not knowing wtf ima do but its super fan and liberating. try it out family and let me know how you feel and ya body reponds to it after 1 week

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
I just started working out on da regular and this is all i do.. I never workout certain parts for certain days but i feel like maybe i should..

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Train like a Warrior to me is training The Mental, Physical and Spiritual. Training in the Arts and In The Gym, training In the elements doesn't matter if it's raining, snowing, you toughen the body, you meditate, you push your body past limits you never though you reached, you train 7 Days a Week, live the Bushido Way

That's training like a Warrior to me

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Train like a Warrior to me is training The Mental, Physical and Spiritual. Training in the Arts and In The Gym, training In the elements doesn't matter if it's raining, snowing, you toughen the body, you meditate, you push your body past limits you never though you reached, you train 7 Days a Week, live the Bushido Way

7 days a week?

Doesn't your body need rest to actually grow and repair all the muscle tears that come from lifting?

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
That has more to do with keeping your heart rate up---way up. I've lost 10 lbs since Tuesday last week from 2-3 mile cardio/ weight training circuits with very little rest between each routine/set. It pays off...and you're sweating almost instantly.

There is a reason why sprinters are more cut and defined than marathon runners.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps

Talk to em:salute:

im not there yet but it sounds good from a distance :mjgrin:

ibanqz

Rookie
Daps
7 days a week?

Doesn't your body need rest to actually grow and repair all the muscle tears that come from lifting?

Active recovery days. It is very possible to train every single day. Its just subconsciously you dont catch it. other day i was picking up dog shyt with a shovel training my forearms lowkey then walked 1 hr with my dog then did nothing but machines and light pull ups at the gym that only took me 33 mins.

ibanqz

Rookie
Daps

WHAT ELSE ?!!??

warriors adapt, test your capabilities and kill that self-doubt. it aint the nikka thats bigger than you in the gym or the martial artist with more skill....its that nikka in you who keep telling you , your weak and aint shyt. thats the one i fight everyday and body

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
WHAT ELSE ?!!??

warriors adapt, test your capabilities and kill that self-doubt. it aint the nikka thats bigger than you in the gym or the martial artist with more skill....its that nikka in you who keep telling you , your weak and aint shyt. thats the one i fight everyday and body
The Spirit!

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps

Training like a wild animal will get you results. As far as abs go ill have those after a few weeks of basketball/running then I'm selling this fitness shyt again