Trailer 2015 Film "The Voices" (Ryan Reynolds)

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

I didnt see this posted
We all done seen movies done like this before a million times, but I thought it was type funny the way they flipped it in the trailer. shyt deadass came off on some Dr.Dolittle shyt at first :deadmanny:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Bump.

Watched this last night on Hulu and was surprised, wasn't half bad. This movie was scarier than most scary movies based on the fact that this was all in the mind of a psychopath and how he perceives things. Reynolds played it about as good as I think you could. Granted, I was high as hell watching this but for a movie that was supposed to be funny, I found it to be more freaky than funny, dude was loony as fukk :merchant:

Ending credits had me.like :dahell: tho

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Bump.

Watched this last night on Hulu and was surprised, wasn't half bad. This movie was scarier than most scary movies based on the fact that this was all in the mind of a psychopath and how he perceives things. Reynolds played it about as good as I think you could. Granted, I was high as hell watching this but for a movie that was supposed to be funny, I found it to be more freaky than funny, dude was loony as fukk :merchant:

Ending credits had me.like :dahell: tho
hulu :leon: guess Ill have to catch it soon...how did I miss this? shyt has fukkery written all over it

Sutter Kane

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
10qf2h4.jpg