YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
8c6bf8ddb98670a601f5dd97d2c1c7eb.jpg

d381dc07896a27f115433580fff8fb83.jpg

0d7090521edae5d263453d29dc28287f.jpg

Members of the Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan robed up this morning and handed out gifts to needy families in Southeast Missouri. It was good to see the Klan in action helping those in need and showing the community that the Klan has compassion on the less fortunate. Many have been lied to by the media and do not know that the Klan is a benevolent fraternal order that is not based on hate but love.

:what: I thought they were evil people??

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
:pachaha: Wonder if they realize how stupid they look..

And you know those are white people they're helping.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
How about looking up what they do for non white people instead of posting pics of them delivering gifts to inbred rednecks. The things they've done to black people is disgusting and your stupid ass should be banned for being a fukkboy. You're childish, unfunny, and beyond stupid. I hope the next door they knock on is yours, so you can see just how nice they are.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
How about looking up what they do for non white people instead of posting pics of them delivering gifts to inbred rednecks. The things they've done to black people is disgusting and your stupid ass should be banned for being a fukkboy. You're childish, unfunny, and beyond stupid. I hope the next door they knock on is yours, so you can see just how nice they are.

:wow:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Oh! Oh! A chimp going crazy!! I am a member of WN, i would kill you and call self-defense if we were to cross paths, you ape :laff:

You negros never learn :bryan: I bet if i threaten you with a job application you would leave me the fukk alone and stay out my threads. nikka go dance or start a rapping career :laff:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

Oh! Oh! A chimp going crazy!! I am a member of WN, i would kill you and call self-defense if we were to cross paths, you ape :laff:

You negros never learn :bryan: I bet if i threaten you with a job application you would leave me the fukk alone and stay out my threads. nikka go dance or start a rapping career :laff:

how about asking what I do for a living before asking about a job app. :snoop: I swear man. You try so hard but fail miserably at your attemot at humor.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
how about asking what I do for a living before asking about a job app. :snoop: I swear man. You try so hard but fail miserably at your attemot at humor.
Of course, because i'm getting you :umad:

I know you wanna beat my ass right now, you thug.