Tracy Morgan: Staying Alive | Official Trailer (Netflix May 16)

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
GJg9Y.gif

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know, besides Dave's specials, every netflix original stand-up has been :flabbynsick:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
This joint was pretty decent. Nothing has really blown me away on Netflix lately. Norm McDonald’s special was straight :trash:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
This joint was pretty decent. Nothing has really blown me away on Netflix lately. Norm McDonald’s special was straight :trash:
I agree

Norm McDonald has always been trash tho.

Dave had a couple hits and Tracy's special was decent like you said. But I tried watching Sarah Silverman last night and she was trash. 85 percent of the specials on Netflix have been trash. Even bill burr's latest special was trash.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Richard Pryor Live is still the funniest comedy special on Netflix.

As far as more recent specials, of course Chappelle, but even Anthony Jeselnik's special gave me a couple of chuckles. Felipe Esparza's was kinda funny. Michael Che was good. Another that was good, but didn't really make me laugh, was Hasan Minhaj.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Hated Any Shumer, Dave and Louis were okay. Did not laugh at Hassan (trying too hard to be Asiz). Bill burr was funny though

I've never wanted to see Tracey in stand up but I'll give it a try

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Only specials I liked from Netflix was from Dave Chappelle, Hassan Minhaj, and Michael Che. I also liked the two Sebastian Maniscalco had but that's more because breh reminds of an old Italian dude I work with :russ:

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Richard Pryor Live is still the funniest comedy special on Netflix.

As far as more recent specials, of course Chappelle, but even Anthony Jeselnik's special gave me a couple of chuckles. Felipe Esparza's was kinda funny. Michael Che was good. Another that was good, but didn't really make me laugh, was Hasan Minhaj.

Anthony Jeselnik got something new out??