Touched E-Stooge dressed as Spiderman attacks indy wrestlers

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Why the fukk didn’t “security” do shyt the first time he attacked the guy? Or when jumped on the apron. :what:

How could this dude bust a Brock Lesnar apron jump like nothing but can’t do a headlock? :mjlol:
Security at midshow outlaw indie like XPW? They didn’t want to do anything until shyt hit the fan because they getting paid in coupons to Burger King:mjlol:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
She should've dipped after the first "attack".

I'm trying to understand the end game to the situation. Like, ole girl treated the whole situation like it was apart of the show, but the dude wasn't booked :dead:.

I get what she was trying to do, but that was dumb as all hell to try to put Spidahbreh over.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I'm trying to understand the end game to the situation. Like, ole girl treated the whole situation like it was apart of the show, but the dude wasn't booked :dead:.

I get what she was trying to do, but that was dumb as all hell to try to put Spidahbreh over.

Also, that dude likely travelled with or was talking to some of the people near him. No one even attempted to stop him. Weird situation overall.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

She probably isn't used to fans being around and was like "oh shyt we got a fan here tonight, alright let's fukking go! I'm getting two coupons to Burger King tonight baybay! Going to have to upgrade to a large combo this time to celebrate!"

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people dressed as spiderman usually unstable as fukk. one of those midgets in times square tried to fight me once.

but i wasn't bout to strike first and let them try and file a lawsuit so they could get off the corner

keep pretending to be a disneyland character midget, you own that corner for life like bodie :umad: