The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:unimpressed:

What was stopping you from posting a summary in the OP?
Are you over 25?

Do you watch movies with complex subplots?

You KNOW the context of the shooting.

You know he was smashing both girls. One got jealous. One of the girls has gun powder on her. You know there was an argument. You know the girls dont even communicate anymore. etc.

Smarten up bro.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So Kelsey shot Meg? And what stopped Tory from telling the police that the night it happened?
he wanted the shyt to go away and meg's drunk ass probably didn't actually see what happened since they were all drunk. Plus, he was kinda in love with both of them :dead:

This is what HE is saying happened.

He could be lying. Who knows. But this is the only version that directly contradicts what she's put out there and fills in gaps that Meg obfuscates about the run up to the situation

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Are you over 25?

Do you watch movies with complex subplots?

You KNOW the context of the shooting.

You know he was smashing both girls. One got jealous. One of the girls has gun powder on her. You know there was an argument. You know the girls dont even communicate anymore. etc.

Smarten up bro.

:mjtf:

Were you dropped on the head? I watched the video and deemed that it was a waste of my time. I provided the summary you should have provided in the OP.

It ending with women doing a drive by. You post that, people are free to draw their own inferences without wasting minutes on a video pointing the finger elsewhere.