Torture Animals To Get Sounds for Video Games Brehs

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
so play gran turismo, battlefield and madden?......
GT requires you to always be online aka big brother san :ninja2:

Battlefield is all about you killing nikkaz, becoming desensitized to it, then nikkaz get shot. If that doesn't move you, then white kids get shot in Florida :francis:

Madden we boycotting because they are showing their ultimate respect is for the cac overlords, from Jerry marching out his nikkaz for trump to pence leaving the Colts game. Kappernick is still unemployed because of his stance so it's important (to me) that THAT isn't something people just forgive and forget. My blackness, love and respect for myself, children, and those who are subjected to the same adversities will not allow me to support the NFL until they rectify the wrong. HTTWizards :salute:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
thing is they castrate pigs for various reasons that have nothing to do with the sound they make. it's kind of water under the bridge is someone chooses to record the sound they make

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s messed up to know that the somethings screaming in agony is being used for my entertainment sonically.

That’s actually really messed up. It’s one thing to be clothed or eat them. It’s another to know someone is recording it to put to use in some form of entertainment

e001

Superstar
Daps
That doesn't make sense in 2018, hard to believe people do this, otherwise someone would have already snitched on Hollywood about it. Besides that, you can literally get all these sounds from youtube.

killacal

Banned
Daps
It’s messed up to know that the somethings screaming in agony is being used for my entertainment sonically.

That’s actually really messed up. It’s one thing to be clothed or eat them. It’s another to know someone is recording it to put to use in some form of entertainment
297.png

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
That doesn't make sense in 2018, hard to believe people do this, otherwise someone would have already snitched on Hollywood about it. Besides that, you can literally get all these sounds from youtube.
yeah, I was thinking there must already be plenty of stock sounds they can use

I don't think dudes are out there prodding a gorilla every time they need a roar. and I kinda doubt that's how it went down in the first place. I've heard a pig squeal, and a lion roar, and they weren't being 'tortured' (you could argue any form of captivity is 'torture', but I think that's a different topic)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
yeah, I was thinking there must already be plenty of stock sounds they can use

I don't think dudes are out there prodding a gorilla every time they need a roar. and I kinda doubt that's how it went down in the first place. I've heard a pig squeal, and a lion roar, and they weren't being 'tortured' (you could argue any form of captivity is 'torture', but I think that's a different topic)
So you saying reuse sounds? fukk that, I need lossless audio animal pain so I can hear the bass in the anguish :manny:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
So you saying reuse sounds? fukk that, I need lossless audio animal pain so I can hear the bass in the anguish :manny:
just put it through a low pass filter, and then play it over the sample

#hiphop :win: