Toronto store workers disarm robber

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Video shows Toronto shoe store employees in fight for life with armed robbery suspect​

June 26, 2024

CityNews has obtained security video that shows two employees at a downtown Toronto shoe store valiantly fighting to disarm a robbery suspect who got left behind by his accomplices.
Toronto police confirmed the incident occurred on Sunday at Backdoor Toronto in the Queen Street West and John Street area. Police say the suspects arrived in a stolen vehicle.
The store provided CityNews with security footage of the frightening incident which shows the three masked suspects storm into the store at around 6:10 p.m.
One of them pulls out a gun and orders the employees to get on the ground.
The suspects then start trying to steal clothes and other items. At one point the video shows them futilely pulling on a rack of clothes that’s chained down.
As the trio flees the store with items, the video shows one of the employees tackle a suspect near the doorway. Another employee quickly runs to help and a desperate life-or-death battle begins. The employees quickly gain the upper hand, raining punches down on the squirming suspect’s head.
“Let go of the gun or I’ll f**k you up,” one of the employees can be heard yelling during the adrenaline-soaked brawl.
The suspect’s accomplices had seen enough, and took off in the stolen vehicle, leaving the lone suspect to fend for himself.
At one point in the ensuing struggle one of the employees manages to wrest the gun from the suspect and tosses it out of reach.
The now-unarmed suspect figures it’s a good time to leave, but the employees block him from exiting. In frustration, the suspect starts throwing shoes.
The video ends with a Toronto Police officer arriving and making an arrest.
A 15-year-old boy from Toronto is facing the following charges:
  • Robbery With Firearm
  • Use Firearm in Commission of Offence
  • Unauthorized Possession Firearm
  • Unauthorized Possession of Firearm Knowing its Possession is Unauthorized
  • Possession Loaded Firearm
  • Point Firearm
  • Disguise With Intent
  • Possession Property Obtained by Crime Over
  • Fail to Comply Release Order
Police were not able to provide further descriptions for the outstanding suspects

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Shoulda beat him unconscious instead of letting him stand there and ruin shyt

Employee: "I'm not really thinking someone's gonna put their life on the line for some clothes and shoes"

*Seconds later

You see the employee run to fight a nikka with a gun, over clothes and shoes :skip: he's lucky as hell that kid wasn't a seasoned killer

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
The gunman is finished. He doesn't even have any leverage with prosecutors for a plea deal, because he was the one holding the gun and can't offer to give up his accomplices.

Police can follow his social media and figure who the others.

Glad they got caught before they robbed more people and perhaps killed somebody.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Shoulda beat him unconscious instead of letting him stand there and ruin shyt

Employee: "I'm not really thinking someone's gonna put their life on the line for some clothes and shoes"

*Seconds later

You see the employee run to fight a nikka with a gun, over clothes and shoes :skip: he's lucky as hell that kid wasn't a seasoned killer
1. The suspect was no longer a threat at that time. Any other physical harm would be considered retaliatory. Also, Canada may have stricter laws relating to that.

2. It's not his merchandise anyway. He doesn't own it.....and it's insured.

The manager played it right.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
I would have pistol whipped his ass.
Actually been in a situation where someone did that to my best friends bro. shyt sounded like an aluminum ball bat hitting his skull.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Another example of how pussies love guns. They couldn't pull shyt off the rack and couldn't fight. Weak

Only thing that would make this better would be shooting dude with his own gun. I hope the coward snitches on his friends too n they get max time.

I hate that store btw. Name is outrageous, anyone shopping there is a mark

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
How could a 15 year old have access to a handgun when Canada has much stricter gun laws than here in the he US? :skip: