Toronto Mayor Rob Ford might or might not have a body on him

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.thestar.com/news/city_ha...er_spoke_with_police_homicide_detectives.html

Toronto police detectives interviewed a senior staff member from Mayor Rob Ford’s office a week ago in relation to allegations involving the widening crack video scandal.

Though two senior homicide detectives conducted the interview, the information they were seeking does not relate to a murder investigation, a police source confirmed.

Toronto Police sent homicide detectives because they wanted senior detectives experienced in conducting sensitive interviews, not because a murder was involved, police confirmed to the Star.

:birdman:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
lol i was reading how rob ford called reporters maggots, and called a caller racist

rob ford is a joke and a buffoon

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
did he body whoever had the tape :huhldup:

they reached the goal of 200k for the tape but cant get in contact with the buyer now

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
...The blacks just have to think critically about this situation. Rob Ford is pictured with young blacks, dressed in urban wear....why is this an issue? The Star and the Canadian media in trying to bring down Rob Ford, and in doing that they have been mocking/labeling blacks as crack dealers (no video yet)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
...The blacks just have to think critically about this situation. Rob Ford is pictured with young blacks, dressed in urban wear....why is this an issue? The Star and the Canadian media in trying to bring down Rob Ford, and in doing that they have been mocking/labeling blacks as crack dealers (no video yet)

Doug Ford chimed in saying it was “racist” to ask what the mayor was doing taking a picture with “two young black men.”

Rob Ford, asked by a caller whether he posed for a photo with a 21-year-old who was murdered in March: “I take pictures with everybody. Everywhere I go, as of last night, I take pictures with everyone.” Doug Ford: “I’ve been getting calls from some councillors too, which I think this is absolutely disgusting and racist, that what is Rob doing with his arms around two young black men? That’s a racist comment. Rob has taken thousands of pictures with young black men, with their hats on, with their little funny signs and everything else.” Rob Ford: “That’s very sad, that she’s a racist.”

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
whinnie-the-pooh-wait.gif