Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:why: I gotta get outta work asap

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Southern Ontario

Posted 6 hours ago – Environment Canada

How likely:How soon:How severe:Potential for severe thunderstorms this afternoon and evening along a cold front.

This is an alert to the potential development of severe thunderstorms with large hail, damaging winds or heavy rainfall..Monitor weather conditions and listen for updated bulletins.

A cold front will cross Southern Ontario from west to east this afternoon and evening. Conditions ahead of and along the front will be favourable for the development of severe thunderstorms. Wind gusts to 90 km/h are possible with these storms, as well as hail 2 cm in diameter and heavy downpours up to 50 mm in an hour.

The front will affect Southwestern Ontario early this afternoon, the Greater Toronto area and South Central Ontario by mid afternoon, and Eastern Ontario late this afternoon and early this evening.

Environment Canada is closely monitoring this situation and will issue further watches and warnings as necessary.

MikeyK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't there supposed to be one yesterday too? Supposed to go to the gym in an hour and I dunno if I should risk it.

Deetee

Notorious Lurker
Daps
Reppin
T.Dot
:lupe: It better not cause another blackout. I didn't have power for like damn near 16 hours the other day :why:

Ready2Run

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyttttt monday was fukking horrible
im about to move my car in the garage fukk the hail

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Nothing but rain this summer in Toronto...seriously this is unbelievable. We're not even having much of summer here.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
:lupe: It better not cause another blackout. I didn't have power for like damn near 16 hours the other day :why:

Same here and I was in the middle of cooking dinner when it went out :sadbron:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i doubt it gets that bad though.

WHY THE fukk ISNT THIS EMAIL IN!!??

I needa get out this bytch lol

linx

Rookie
Daps
Got light rain for an hour and that's about it

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
@Broke Wave be careful bruh. Make sure you come up out mommies basement tonight and hop in a sleeping bag on the floor in your sisters room. Dont want the basement to flood.

Last edited by a moderator: