Top Gun 2 :why:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
my childhood movie one of my fav movies of all time and they wanna make a :damn: sequel :snoop:
they been saying it for years but now they got jerry bruckheimer on a deal too move forward with it too

dont like this at all

i guess they gonna have tom cruise as a instructor which would make sense
teaching a young hot shot like how he was

best actor for that comes too mind would be ryan gosling too me :manny:

still let this not proceed forward :to:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
lol @ a movie about US contractors operating remote control drones.

let's be reality for a second.
there are no more "dog fights" going on in the air.
this is not 1932 when pilots were traveling at 400 mph and could lock eyes with their
opponent before performing some amazing maneuver to get behind them and then fire upon them with "the whole nine yards".

"the whole nine yards" refereed to the length of the ammo belt that a fighter plane had.

now you know.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Top Gun was not a good movie IN MY OPINION. Cheesy, unrealistic 80's generic movie with F-14s and kill the communists vibe. Just like every other movie of that era. It's mindless entertainment, which people pay for...no problem with that. Like @Orbital-Fetus said, dogfighting in a Tomcat and using guns when they have Phoenix missiles is :mjlol::mjlol: Top Gun 2 though sounds like a huge mistake.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Top Gun was not a good movie IN MY OPINION. Cheesy, unrealistic 80's generic movie with F-14s and kill the communists vibe. Just like every other movie of that era. It's mindless entertainment, which people pay for...no problem with that. Like @Orbital-Fetus said, dogfighting in a Tomcat and using guns when they have Phoenix missiles is :mjlol::mjlol: Top Gun 2 though sounds like a huge mistake.

Yea but it was entertaining tho.

I never really thought about the Phoenix missile thing till now. That is indeed :dead:.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_myr78rTEli1qmj83do1_400.gif