Top 10 franchises Xbox now owns

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Sony should have paid or made better agreements on Crash. shyt is like Mario being owned by Sony.

They don't care about their legacy which is bonkers to me because they have one of the best ones in gaming. With few exceptions, they don't care about what happened on their older consoles.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Sony should have paid or made better agreements on Crash. shyt is like Mario being owned by Sony.

Crash, Spyro, and Tony Hawk were the three games I played the most on PS1 by far. Like a good portion of my childhood was defined by those games. Kind of wild to think that'll be playing them via a subscription service 20+ years later on Xbox:skip:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Crash, Spyro, and Tony Hawk were the three games I played the most on PS1 by far. Like a good portion of my childhood was defined by those games. Kind of wild to think that'll be playing them via a subscription service 20+ years later on Xbox:skip:

That's the thing. It's why Disney Plus jumped out to a crazy start. Multiple generations grew up on Disney and on day one, everything was there. Also, since Disney continues to remaster and restore, they still look good. Cinderella and Fantasia for my parents, lion king and beauty and the beast for me and my wife, frozen and cars for my kids.

It's going to hit different when we see that Xbox game pass tweet with all the CODs going up next year.

Why do you think Microsoft does the wink wink with retroarch? Their console can play PS1 and ps2 games relatively flawlessly.

More than a few people use their console for that. Thumbing their nose at their history is going to hurt in some fashion.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
giphy.gif

....thread that is

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Crash was a good game, I hated Spyro, but I can’t wait until they get added Im tryna get my girl into gaming, I need some basic fun games like those to start her off in.

Last edited: