DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
So many quotables in this :pachaha:

“10 hours, you OD’ing….but you know…it can get like that tho”:hubie:

”Would you say playing video games is a top 100 moment in your life?” “YES!”:heh:

”You never seen somebody choose the playstation over they girl? This game shyt is serious”:wow:

”Depressed because you played 2K? You buggin, you on crack:hhh:

”What makes you depressed? Because it makes me feel good when I score a touchdown, or I slam on a nikka- AGGHHH!… shyt’s real:whew:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Vlad has the right idea, he's just a little misguided. People who over consume and abuse something are likely depressed. But the problem is the abuse, not the substance.

It's not the games that are the problem, it's the coping. If it's not games, it would be some other form of coping - whether drugs/alcohol, food, gambling, travel, gambling, TV binging, etc.

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Yayo pretty much said what I’ve said a million times.
Watching tv and playing video games is the same exact thing. No reason to crap on one and not the other.
Talking about “it’s ok to play games every now and then if you’re taking care of business” is silly to me because that’s just facts across the board. It’s no just a caution for gamers. That right there goes for everyone on the face of the earth.