TONY KHAN STINKS! ("WBD OWNS A PERCENTAGE OF AEW." - MELTZER *CONFIRMED*; NXT OBLITERATES DYNAMITE; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 595 DAYS/85 WEEKS)

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
:wow: Thread became the official pocket watching dry hating thread.

Man's eating duck and the finest of wines, while us TSC brokies including the dirtbag marsupial eating can of pork and beans.
Well, how do we know it’s actually duck? I want the butcher’s name and culinary background. That’s a turducken :ufdup:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I’ve said before if stone cold was in aew he’d flop. No one can be blamed for anything in aew. The shyt just sucks.

Imagine Stone Cold no neck issues, got a little bit in the tank. He pops up at Wrestle Dream middle fingers a flying, using his meh theme since it's technically not from WWE:

All TSC including the marsupial bust loads unison :dame: .

Dynamite "WE WILL HEAR FROM STONE COLD :krs: "

Stone Cold says his hell yeahs and rar rar, cues the rally call "AWW HELL SON THIS IS AEW WHERE THE BEST KICKS ASS AND RAISE HELL OWWWW HELL YAEAHHHHHH :damn: "

Some random vanilla bean flippy pencil neck cac comes out to challenge Stone Cold. Followed by a attack from behind by Scrapecoat :wow: .

We getting Scrapecoat vs Austin.....................on next week's Rampage :whew:

The week after, Austin is wrestling "John the Therapist" because Tony loved his work rate at some shyt house indy.

Everybody trying to figure out WHERE THE fukk IS AUSTIN, as he pops up at Revolution the next year with a random tag team title shot with Christian despite not being a part of the Step father Inc because "do we trust em" :mjcry:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Well, how do we know it’s actually duck? I want the butcher’s name and culinary background. That’s a turducken :ufdup:

Breh there's two things I want to try before I meet up with the homies in the tree up in the sky...Turducken and this jawn:

I'm still waiting patiencely for a Coli bruv to send the marsupial this majestic feast :noah:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
:wow: Thread became the official pocket watching dry hating thread.

Man's eating duck and the finest of wines, while us TSC brokies including the dirtbag marsupial eating can of pork and beans.
Now to be fair, after a summer of drinking and fukkin around, I'm dry for a few weeks at least...

but...if I wasn't :youngsabo: I would've paired it with this:
PXL-20241011-201412825.jpg

Only the finest over here :ohlawd:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Now to be fair, after a summer of drinking and fukkin around, I'm dry for a few weeks at least...

but...if I wasn't :youngsabo: I would've paired it with this:
PXL-20241011-201412825.jpg

Only the finest over here :ohlawd:
:wow: Stunting so hard it cause the servers to stutter a bit :picard:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Bryan
Mercedes
Okada
Osprey

None of these people are moving any needles :russ:

Crazy be 3 of them were absolute lay ups

Okada and Ospreay were never gonna do shyt because the audience familiar with them was already watching AEW

Bryan was one of the biggest reasons behind AEW's peak in 2021 that will probably never be matched by them again

now Mercedes....uh....well....uh....I got nothin :manny:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Okada and Ospreay were never gonna do shyt because the audience familiar with them was already watching AEW

Bryan was one of the biggest reasons behind AEW's peak in 2021 that will probably never be matched by them again

now Mercedes....uh....well....uh....I got nothin :manny:
I’m not really trying to diss Bryan but his do you flop an star in Mercedes :picard: