TONY KHAN STINKS! ("WBD OWNS A PERCENTAGE OF AEW." - MELTZER *CONFIRMED*; NXT OBLITERATES DYNAMITE; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 595 DAYS/85 WEEKS)

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

They really sent a fukking referee along with Darby to promote the show :mjlol:
Not Bryan, not Swerve, a damn referee (Idc where she's from)
Was the lighting guy busy?

I'll be honest...that shyt is legit embarassing

thats like in prime 2000 wwf sends Matt Hardy and Tim White to a Sacramento Kings game

wtf are we doing here?

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

An update directly from Starks.

The last time Ricky Starks was action for All Elite Wrestling was on the March 30th edition of Collision. In early September, Starks took to his X account to clarify that he’s never turned down any creative pitches regarding a comeback.

He partook in a virtual signing for Highspots and along the way, he addressed comments about him potentially working elsewhere. Starks said it’s great to hear that people care about him that much.

(Laughs) Honestly, that’s so sweet that people would say that to me (that they think I’ll end up working for someone else). I think it’s a compliment. A great thing to hear people care about me that much.
Starks added that he’s healthy and capable to wrestle, but it’s not up to him when he’ll be back on television. He said he appreciates the messages from those who’ve checked on him to see if he’s okay. Starks wishes he could give a definitive answer as to why he’s not on television.

No (I’m not out of action due to injury). I’m healthy, I’m of sound mind and body. I’m capable to wrestle. Just, you know, not up to me.
I get a lot of messages lately where people are like, ‘Hey, just checking in on you. Hope you’re doing well. Hope you’re mentally okay,’ and it’s so sweet. It means a lot to me because these people don’t know what’s going on, right?… But yeah, I get a lot of messages and every time I read ‘em, I tear up. Because people still — they care, you know? I love ‘em.
I wish I can give an answer (as to why I’m not on television). I’m healthy, I’m ready to get back in the ring. I am in shape obviously, always been in shape. Sometimes it just isn’t up to me, I guess, as they say. So, I love wrestling and I’m gonna figure out a way to do it one way or another. But, you know, I at least think I owe fans some type of explanation to the best of my ability, to the best of my knowledge so, some people don’t want to believe that. That’s fine. I don’t give a f*ck. But, yeah, I wish I had more (of) a definitive answer but sometimes, darkness is your only friend, when you’re definitely trying to find the light.

#HOSTAGE

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
WWE and AEW doing record low business with Danielson as champ.

We might need to have an uncomfortable conversation about "Dragon".

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps

An update directly from Starks.

The last time Ricky Starks was action for All Elite Wrestling was on the March 30th edition of Collision. In early September, Starks took to his X account to clarify that he’s never turned down any creative pitches regarding a comeback.

He partook in a virtual signing for Highspots and along the way, he addressed comments about him potentially working elsewhere. Starks said it’s great to hear that people care about him that much.

Starks added that he’s healthy and capable to wrestle, but it’s not up to him when he’ll be back on television. He said he appreciates the messages from those who’ve checked on him to see if he’s okay. Starks wishes he could give a definitive answer as to why he’s not on television.

#HOSTAGE

#FreeRickyStarks til it’s backwards

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
If I remember we used to call him the 720 splash when WWE’s rating dipped under him

I don't recall that no.

Anyway, "look who showed up ! " is funny to me. :mjlol:

Make up your mind Truthers, you got one guy advocating for this to be your little safe space, you got a couple guys begging for me to post and another getting upset and using his ignore feature

:russ: