TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Bryan taking the title off Swerve was a HORRIBLE decision
Legit was only done to get his name on the lineage and no other reason
His first defense was Jack fukking Perry and now he's facing Nigel McGuiness at a damn stadium show and the belt isn't even on the line? :what:
Like I understand it's like a bucket list match for Bryan but he could've done that shyt on the midcard
Tony has to be an all time mark. Nigel McGuiness, who's wrestled once in like 15 years is not no damn stadium headliner. The great majority of fans know this guy purely as a commentator
Awful title reign so far, he's not doing shyt with the belt and I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't headline again

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
IMG-0118.jpg

You know nothing, Dave Meltzer.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Imo Dave wouldn't put his name on something like this if he wasn't confident he was right
Even if it feels ridiculous to type that out with how much he's been getting wrong
I don't think he would report bs on the TV deal

read it again. He didn’t say anything.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Imo Dave wouldn't put his name on something like this if he wasn't confident he was right
Even if it feels ridiculous to type that out with how much he's been getting wrong
I don't think he would report bs on the TV deal
He's announced like two premature deaths this year.