NULL
So, this is the women that cause Crispy hatred for black women. :mjlol::laff:

CR4ObSWUwAA4l1H.png

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Yall hate black women.

:skip:
this site rides for this dude so hard it's not even funny. I frequently run across his phrases and everything. Then you frequently get threads just like this. These dudes look up to Tommy Sotomayor. And based on what I've heard dude said, all his mother ever told him was to stay away from trash females, which he has clowned on both black and white sides of the coin. But we all know which one kats on The Coli watch so they can cry about it/take notes for their posts.

Ya'll are funny.

Sad part is, if he included the 'not all' disclaimer people wouldn't have beef with his message. How are folks this insecure? If you aren't ratchet then he isn't talking about you. If folks are judging you based on a Youtube video, they aren't folks whose opinion you should hold in high regard anyway....and I can promise you they hated your ass long before a video came along.

Bu bu but I hate Tommy so much I keep his name in my mouth.

Daps
So, this is the women that cause Crispy hatred for black women. :mjlol::laff:

I don't know if you're just joking but you're technically right

Tommy once told a story about how he was molested by an overweight dark-skinned black woman as a young boy....and when he told his mother about it a couple of years later, she clowned him....

I know that shyt sounds made up but I swear to God he really said this in a video before....

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
this site rides for this dude so hard it's not even funny. I frequently run across his phrases and everything. Then you frequently get threads just like this. These dudes look up to Tommy Sotomayor. And based on what I've heard dude said, all his mother ever told him was to stay away from trash females, which he has clowned on both black and white sides of the coin. But we all know which one kats on The Coli watch so they can cry about it/take notes for their posts.

Ya'll are funny.

Sad part is, if he included the 'not all' disclaimer people wouldn't have beef with his message. How are folks this insecure? If you aren't ratchet then he isn't talking about you. If folks are judging you based on a Youtube video, they aren't folks whose opinion you should hold in high regard anyway....and I can promise you they hated your ass long before a video came along.

Bu bu but I hate Tommy so much I keep his name in my mouth.

Nah, His moms was wack as fukk. I can see that shyt easily having an effect on dude.