Tom Cruise Movies - That Need Sequels or Prequels

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coming off the success of Top Gun 2. I was thinking what other Tom Cruise Movies need sequels OR prequels? I'm gonna drop a couple titles below. Add your own.

Cocktail (1988) - We need to see what Brian Flannigan is doing today? Is his new bar popping?
Jerry Maguire - Let's see how Jerry handles the NIL.
Collateral - Let's see Vincent's origins and how he became a deadly hitman.
Egdge of Tomorrow - We need that sequel.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jerry Maguire 2 :whoo:

two goats for the price of one

2004-espy-awards-backstage-and-audience.webp

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Minority Report

I don't know what about but a youtube comment I saw when I looked up the ending said that the precog kids would be a target for people that want the program back and released criminals. If they don't do that they can always come up with a Sci fi take on the police system right now. If you get Tom Cruise and Speilberg back you can always make money.

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
Minority Report

I don't know what about but a youtube comment I saw when I looked up the ending said that the precog kids would be a target for people that want the program back and released criminals. If they don't do that they can always come up with a Sci fi take on the police system right now. If you get Tom Cruise and Speilberg back you can always make money.
This is my pick

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Collateral, prefer a sequel, have some bullshyt reason that he didn't die and was resuscitated and have him a on a new mission with some references to what Max is up to nowadays.

A prequel could work but I fear laying out his origins takes away from the magic of the 2004 film.