Tom Brady Suspended for 4 Games, Pats lose 1st round pick in 2016 and 4th in 2017 & fined $1Million

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
The only stupid excuse in that report is the 'deflated meant losing weight' part.

What other part of it is stupid? I read the whole thing and it seems like everybody's harping on that one dumb ass claim, while ignoring the fact that the rest of the report made plenty of valid points.

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only stupid excuse in that report is the 'deflated meant losing weight' part.

What other part of it is stupid? I read the whole thing and it seems like everybody's harping on that one dumb ass claim, while ignoring the fact that the rest of the report made plenty of valid points.

No, you're right. Lots of valid info in there. Problem is no one is trying to hear it as they have already made up their mind.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

You realize that when someone openly, obviously, blatantly lies to you, it makes it pretty damn likely that the other things they are saying to you are lies too?

Either the Patriots are telling the truth about "The Deflator" nickname, or they are cheaters and are trying to cover up their cheating with lies. There are no other options - if there was a non-cheating excuse for the nickname that was actually true, they would have used it.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Ya, that case was really underreported. It will be interesting to see how that will play out in the future regardless of this brady case. Either way the NFLPA where idiots giving into the owners on Goodell having the right to appoint himself in arbitration.

No matter what side you're on regarding deflate-gate there is no reason for only 1 team voting against the CBA and giving Goodell all this power. What the hell were all these other teams thinking?:what:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wells should be above a conference call anyway. Doing one only made him look insecure over the report.

i doubt i would call shytting on brady's agent and all his arguments "insecure". brady's agent was the one saying straight up lies that wells corrected. most significant of all, the fact they never requested the phone itself but rather print outs of the RELEVANT text messages.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
No, you're right. Lots of valid info in there. Problem is no one is trying to hear it as they have already made up their mind.

Nah the whole report sounds like reaching and straw grabbing.

The only valid point in that whole report is the text never mentioned deflating the balls below the regulated PSI measurement directly. This is true.

But regardless, once the refs check the footballs before the game then you cannot do anything else to them. So why are the text messages implying Tom being upset and stressing the fukk out with McNally for not properly handling the football sizes?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
...the ball boy who called himself the deflator said he called himself that "because he was trying to.lose weight "

Man thats the single most dumbest excuse I've ever heard in my life...
That shyt is pure comedy, man. Never heard something so obviously dumb one thing to be taken seriously on a professional level.