Tom Brady Suspended for 4 Games, Pats lose 1st round pick in 2016 and 4th in 2017 & fined $1Million

Daps
From the Pats Report

CE-lo9CUUAAQMdC.jpg

:laff:
:dead:
The Patriots are literally :piss:on nikkas faces and tellin em it's raining

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Now you're just being obtuse. I should've stopped responding to your seriously a long time ago.

Just understand that the law is the law. Brady cannot be expected to be complicit in the league breaking the law. The gotdamn CBA says that Brady didn't have to turn over his phone or its contents. You cannot be serious now.

Moreover, you're assuming that the team's footballs were already at or below 12.5 before Brady asked his guys to deflate them. The balls very well could have been at 13.5 or 13 psi BEFORE he asked the guys to deflate them.

You're discussing this in terms of federal law and NFL policy in terms of rules applied to those employed by the NFL, and you refuse to accept the two are applied differently.

Right now Brady is trying to appeal this with the NFL, guess who oversees the person that hears the appeal....Goodell.

They can take this to court over a lawsuit and have Brady waste money but it'll be cheaper if he just gets docked 4 games (or 2).

Lastly the fact that the Ravens and Colts raised the issue that the footballs Pats play with were deflated only to find out at half time during the AFC championship game that they actually WERE deflated undermines the issue that the refs didn't check the footballs pregame. Because the Ravens and Colts were right.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
You're discussing this in terms of federal law and NFL policy in terms of rules applied to those employed by the NFL, and you refuse to accept the two are applied differently.

Right now Brady is trying to appeal this with the NFL, guess who oversees the person that hears the appeal....Goodell.

They can take this to court over a lawsuit and have Brady waste money but it'll be cheaper if he just gets docked 4 games (or 2).

Lastly the fact that the Ravens and Colts raised the issue that the footballs Pats play with were deflated only to find out at half time during the AFC championship game that they actually WERE deflated undermines the issue that the refs didn't check the footballs pregame. Because the Ravens and Colts were right.
This is a deplorable post. Sports is the realm where educated men go to bask in the pleasures of ignorance and irrationality that they cannot otherwise enjoy. That's all I came to say :manny:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
This is a deplorable post. Sports is the realm where educated men go to bask in the pleasures of ignorance and irrationality that they cannot otherwise enjoy. That's all I came to say :manny:

Do you disagree with my analysis?

protestor

Man of the year
Daps
Reppin
Protesting
Again, Brady had NO OBLIGATION to give up his phone or share its contents. This is federal law. This is stated in the CBA. Brady refusing to share his phone's contents is NOT an indication of guilt or failure to cooperate. How are you NOT understanding this?

Moreover, the league/Wells already had the text conversations and phone records of McNally and the other guy so if Brady were to text/call any of them, it'd show up on the records that the league already obtained.

Furthermore, Brady DID cooperate with the league's investigation when he had already met with the investigators (at one point for over 5 hours) and was interrogated before being asked for his phone's contents.

Because he deflated footballs to the level that Brady preferred. That's not illegal so long as "the deflator" gave the balls to the referees before games.

Moreover, McNally had already met with the investigators FOUR TIMES. And he lives 75 miles away from Gillette Stadium, where the investigation was being conducted.

:ufdup: you know that right. Its not the deflators job to deflate footballs

It was his job to bring the football out after they were inspected.

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Top 10 worst excuse ever...... Worse than all of the following
"it's not you, it's me"
"I failed cuz the teacher doesn't like me"
"I don't know how the chocolate got on my face, but I didn't eat any cookies"
"this isn't what it looks like"
'the sun was in my eyes"
"he is just a friend"
"I don't usually do this"

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
:ufdup: you know that right. Its not the deflators job to deflate footballs

It was his job to bring the football out after they were inspected.

He was the same person responsible for deflating the footballs for Brady before inspection. :mjlol:

protestor

Man of the year
Daps
Reppin
Protesting
He was the same person responsible for deflating the footballs for Brady before inspection. :mjlol:
:what:. The fuk are you on dude?

The report said that his job did not included deflation,inflation or preparation of footballs

If it did the "deflator" nickname would actually make sense