Tom Brady Suspended for 4 Games, Pats lose 1st round pick in 2016 and 4th in 2017 & fined $1Million

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No don't put this on the people tryna open your eyes and make you see how Tom Brady is a cheating and lying PoS.

Be mad the Patriots for not allowing a second interview after McNally revealed himself to be the "deflator"

Be mad at McNally and Stramzinski for not realizing the integrity of the game in terms of rules

Be mad at Tom Brady for not being forthcoming, for not fully cooperating with the investigation, and most importantly for lying and cheating.

He has made the team and fans look bad.

This is their fault, not ours.
Exactly . I would be like :yeshrug: we won a ring last year See you in four games :yeshrug: instead they mad at everyone else that Brady got caught

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CEwntULUsAAQlHt.jpg
Why ? He cheated and got caught

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
No don't put this on the people tryna open your eyes and make you see how Tom Brady is a cheating and lying PoS.

Be mad the Patriots for not allowing a second interview after McNally revealed himself to be the "deflator"

Be mad at McNally and Stramzinski for not realizing the integrity of the game in terms of rules

Be mad at Tom Brady for not being forthcoming, for not fully cooperating with the investigation, and most importantly for lying and cheating.

He has made the team and fans look bad.

This is their fault, not ours.

Dude, Brady having his image tarnished doesn't make your team any better. The Patriots will still come out on top of the AFC East with 11 or 12 wins in the regular season (and clinch that first round bye :blessed:) and be the team to beat in the playoffs.

Come Week 5 (if the suspension isn't reduced), the league better be ready for Brady's "fukk YOU!" tour. I'll be on my :popcorn::clap: while Brady :eat:on your teams.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
I've been walking around calling Brady's agent Gee for the past few days. And people have been looking at me like:what: Just realized dude's last name is Yee.:francis:
Laugh at someone getting bodied by Wells but can't get the corpse's name right, brehs.