Tom Brady Suspended for 4 Games, Pats lose 1st round pick in 2016 and 4th in 2017 & fined $1Million

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
@SuperCoolP_Cal gonna neg me for the truth. Pats got caught red handed twice, and you gonna pretend like they ain't deflate them balls. C'mon son, the Pats cheated yet again and got another light punishment, when other teams and players have been penalized more severely for offenses that did not impact the integrity of the game. NFL needs to get their priorities straight on how they dole out their punishments. Tom can cheat over the course of a season and the playoffs and get four games, but when Vilma made a few side bets on who can hit the QB the hardest he gets a year, FOH.

P.S.
Eat a dikk. Neg me for that ya lousy bytch.
Four games is a lot. Brady isn't Pete Rose calm down

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
That's my point dumb fukk. If circumstantial evidence can satisfy a reasonable doubt standard it definitely can satisfy a preponderance standard. Cot damn you're stupid

:bradyHaHa:

And enjoy this neg, fukkboi.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
@SuperCoolP_Cal gonna neg me for the truth. Pats got caught red handed twice, and you gonna pretend like they ain't deflate them balls. C'mon son, the Pats cheated yet again and got another light punishment, when other teams and players have been penalized more severely for offenses that did not impact the integrity of the game. NFL needs to get their priorities straight on how they dole out their punishments. Tom can cheat over the course of a season and the playoffs and get four games, but when Vilma made a few side bets on who can hit the QB the hardest he gets a year, FOH.

P.S.
Eat a dikk. Neg me for that ya lousy bytch.

:umad:

:bradyHaHa:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Patriots fans on here legit pissed that they got caught cheating again and Brady go suspended...:mjlol:

Cats out here taking turn defending Brady sleeping in shifts so they can respond at all times of the night:mjlol:

Four games...that is like...dude should have gotten a minimum of 6...shyt even 8...

Terrel Pryor got suspended 5 games in the NFL for signing some shyt so he could get some tattoos in COLLEGE...

Meanwhile Brady out here tarnishing the integrity of the NFL AFTER his team has already been punished years earlier for illegally videotaping teams and only getting 4 games...

I hope he does appeal cause that means at some point Wells is going to have to get involved and that dude is going to destroy Tom and his agent...

Pats and Brady better take their punishment before Wells starts putting some other foul shyt out there

I

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Patriots fans on here legit pissed that they got caught cheating again and Brady go suspended...:mjlol:

Cats out here taking turn defending Brady sleeping in shifts so they can respond at all times of the night:mjlol:

Four games...that is like...dude should have gotten a minimum of 6...shyt even 8...

Terrel Pryor got suspended 5 games in the NFL for signing some shyt so he could get some tattoos in COLLEGE...

Meanwhile Brady out here tarnishing the integrity of the NFL AFTER his team has already been punished years earlier for illegally videotaping teams and only getting 4 games...

I hope he does appeal cause that means at some point Wells is going to have to get involved and that dude is going to destroy Tom and his agent...

Pats and Brady better take their punishment before Wells starts putting some other foul shyt out there

I
Breh, it comes down to gambling. If two teams play and the spread is only one point, but one team can inflate the football to their liking and one team cannot, would that really change your bet?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
You can tell Brady and the Patriots snatched the souls of so many butthurt fans. nikkas are sounding like scorned bytches in this thread.:bradyHaHa:

No don't put this on the people tryna open your eyes and make you see how Tom Brady is a cheating and lying PoS.

Be mad the Patriots for not allowing a second interview after McNally revealed himself to be the "deflator"

Be mad at McNally and Stramzinski for not realizing the integrity of the game in terms of rules

Be mad at Tom Brady for not being forthcoming, for not fully cooperating with the investigation, and most importantly for lying and cheating.

He has made the team and fans look bad.

This is their fault, not ours.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk the Patriots :wow:

CEwntULUsAAQlHt.jpg