Tom Brady Suspended for 4 Games, Pats lose 1st round pick in 2016 and 4th in 2017 & fined $1Million

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I read elsewhere that Francesa also said today the P*ts were pulling shyt back in like 04, McNally sneaking practice balls into games a shyt. Any truth to that?
yeah they said the league warned them about

they were talking about it on NFL network this morning

they said it was a game in 04 against the Jets and they used unregulated practice balls

http://nesn.com/2015/05/wells-report-patriots-warned-in-2004-about-improper-footballs/

and it was this same McNally dude thats involved now so basically they have been doing this shyt for a decade yet they seem to think 4 games is too much :mjlol:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We don't want to be y'all :francis:. New York has a lot of championships and we don't act like y'all corny asses from New England. You been the Yankees son's for like 100 years only recently you grew up and moved out the house. Let's not even talk about how the Giants had your whole city:mjcry:not once but twice.:mjcry:
Plus it's NYC!!!! like you really gonna compare that to boston? smh..

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Boston fans are ride or die

Not bandwagon losers like every other fan base

I was born and raised a Boston sports fan (now only support the Celtics heavy, the Pats somewhat, and fukking hate the Red Sox, and don't follow hockey). I have lived in other cities after high school. If you really don't think that Boston/New England area does not have as many frontrunners and pink hats as any other area in the country, you are wrong, or just too close to the situation to accept it.
The only sport that Boston arguably has the most die hard fans of are the Red Sox, and the generation that I would even consider super die hard for the Sox are the fans that are like 35-dead, because they lived the drought and still supported.
Football, there are a number of fan bases that go harder, Steelers, Cowboys, Green bay, etc..
Hockey, Any Canadian team fan base
Basketball, the fans that stuck around for the nineties, they are true, and knowledgeable, but let's not pretend that the team had a lot of support from the area after Bird and before 08

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure if your serious or trolling but like I said, the patriots are cheaters....but if you think NFL execs aimt sweeping more serious shyt under the rug, youre wrong. A lot of ppl are taking this personally because it's the pats getting exposed as scumbafs again.

And something I haven't seen is :beli: getting his due. What are his punishments?
But they got caught . And if you caught kick rocks . It's like if you speeding late at night and get caught should you not get a ticket cause everyone is doing it ??

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
But they got caught . And if you caught kick rocks . It's like if you speeding late at night and get caught should you not get a ticket cause everyone is doing it ??
Where am I trying to absolve them of guilt?

I'm just saying, it's hypocritical for the NFL to toss around words like integrity :sacup2:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
There was no proper documentation of the psi of the balls before the game tho

Okay and.....

If that's the case what would that matter? At halftime they see the patriots are playing with footballs with much lower air than the Colts footballs.

Daps
@SuperCoolP_Cal gonna neg me for the truth. Pats got caught red handed twice, and you gonna pretend like they ain't deflate them balls. C'mon son, the Pats cheated yet again and got another light punishment, when other teams and players have been penalized more severely for offenses that did not impact the integrity of the game. NFL needs to get their priorities straight on how they dole out their punishments. Tom can cheat over the course of a season and the playoffs and get four games, but when Vilma made a few side bets on who can hit the QB the hardest he gets a year, FOH.

P.S.
Eat a dikk. Neg me for that ya lousy bytch.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Compare a criminal case with applicable state statutes to a league investigation with a different standard for evidence, brehs...:heh:
That's my point dumb fukk. If circumstantial evidence can satisfy a reasonable doubt standard it definitely can satisfy a preponderance standard. Cot damn you're stupid