Today, my coworkers were called n*ggers by a ***

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was at work today and this dusty looking fella came in to rent a car. He seemed cool at first, he even asked me a few questions on them while he went outside for a cig.

Fast forward like 30 minutes later I'm coming in the office and I goes in the back and I hear this guy in the front sounding like he getting :mad: due to something wrong on his end and then he walks out and blurts "fukkING ******S!" :angry:

There was another white guy in the office, he was on some :whoa: "What is this, 1954?!" "Dude that was uncalled for!"

This man was reasonably shook and just wanted to disassociate himself from that man. I'm like :mjpls:

The demonic man jetted out and was confronted by my hispanic manager who cursed him out in the lobby.

My manager was shocked, I told him ":childplease: Go on Youtube breh"
It was two females that was affected. They were like "Wow, I never got called that before :snoop:"
I told them nikkas get called ******s everyday, b :manny:

:stopitslime: @ Ca( being censored out yet ****** is free to type.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is your manger white, black or what?

Why you stayed silent?
The manager that was there was a lightskinted Cuban.

There was nothing for me to stay because as I was in the back of the office behind the wall, the guy was walking out the door as he said it. he didn't stay IN the office, say it and then walk out.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
I didnt even realize you could turn off the censors until like a month ago. Go to your user setting brehs.

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
I was brought up with the whole concept, "It's not what you call me, it's what I answer to" philosophy. You're going to walk among ignorant people like you witnessed @Fatboi1 in life. What I cannot stand is a coward. If you are going to say something, you stand as a man and look that individual in the eye and say what you have to say. It's cowardly to walk away while muttering something.

Last edited by a moderator: