Today I decided to become a vegetarian

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Dont fall into the trap of eating meat substitutes
Dont fall into the trap of being a junk food vegetarian
Sometimes you gotta plan your meals out.
I try to eat a decent amount of nuts but sometimes it can be crazy on your digestion if you over do it. Some people are high on soaking/sprouting them as well beans so look into that.
One thing people dont talk about is the importance of drinking water and getting as much sunlight as possible(on the back of the eyes as well) it's pretty enlightening to feel the effects.
Your body might go into a bit of a detox mode at first so be prepared for that. Maybe take some herbs or tea to mellow you out.

:salute:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I've been considering this. I gained a bit of weight the last few months because of a new job and a lot of stresses. Need to lay off the meat, booze and take care of my self. Rn into an ex and she said I looked like I was about to have a heart attack. :deadrose:

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Dont fall into the trap of eating meat substitutes
Dont fall into the trap of being a junk food vegetarian
Sometimes you gotta plan your meals out.
I try to eat a decent amount of nuts but sometimes it can be crazy on your digestion if you over do it. Some people are high on soaking/sprouting them as well beans so look into that.
One thing people dont talk about is the importance of drinking water and getting as much sunlight as possible(on the back of the eyes as well) it's pretty enlightening to feel the effects.
Your body might go into a bit of a detox mode at first so be prepared for that. Maybe take some herbs or tea to mellow you out.

:salute:

Exactly. Making my meals everyday and increasing my water intake is essential embracing this process.

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
I've been considering this. I gained a bit of weight the last few months because of a new job and a lot of stresses. Need to lay off the meat, booze and take care of my self. Rn into an ex and she said I looked like I was about to have a heart attack. :deadrose:

Yeah dude. We all have our vices... just have to take control of them. Health is my primary focus moving forward, I hope you do the same.