Tobias Harris fukkin SUCKS

Daps
Reppin
California
I am disgusted, why hasn't this garbage ass nikka been traded yet???? How long will Philly entertain this fukkin trash ass dude? They need to trade him to the SeaHorses Mikawa of the Japanese B.League for Quincy Miller, that's how bad this nikka is.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
:russ: What prompted this? It’s not like he’s having a horrible game tonight, he’s doing what he normally does, 16/5/2

With no Embiid and Harden you would like a max player to not blend in with the other role players :mjlol:

Tobias is ass

+2 points to Embiid PER for carrying that bum

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
With no Embiid and Harden you would like a max player to not blend in with the other role players :mjlol:

Tobias is ass

+2 points to Embiid PER for carrying that bum
It ain’t Harris’ fault they gave him max money :manny:

If I spend 300K on a Mazda Miata that doesn’t make it a Ferrari

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
It ain’t Harris’ fault they gave him max money :manny:

If I spend 300K on a Mazda Miata that doesn’t make it a Ferrari

I aint mad breh got his money...he's still trash. No motor, and disappears as soon as he reaches 14 points in a game.

Reed outplayed him off the bench

He's an expiring next season tho so :blessed:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Also for any one putting stock into the next few games you may be sorely disappointed cause it wont reflect reality. Some teams are already happy with their play off slots and wont try get injured prior to. Once they sat Embiid you knew the game wasn't of importance to them in the win column. Same with Portland today.

Most games today were blow outs and you kinda have to look at the win loss column and what worth playing for to know certain teams have no incentive. Wizards, indiana, Portland have shut down Beal, kuzma, Halliburton, Heild and Dame. Chicago has seen the white flag being waived and doesnt need to win anymore. Top five in the east will remain the top five. Heat and Brooklyn will keep Trying. The west guys from 6th to 12th will keep trying.
everyone elses focus is health and possible matchups.