To what extent will you help a homeless person/busker/drug addict on the street

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
I’ve been running into the same homeless man who has asked me for food on a couple of occasions in the past.

Sure enough, I ran into him again today, and I agreed to get him something from the mcdonalds that he hangs around.

He was crying telling me about his family, so I gave him a tissue. What I imagine to be the scent of burnt foil reached my nose as he spoke.

There’s a part of me that feels like a sucker, cause I know there’s no way he’s starving. I’m grateful that I can at least do something like this for a stranger, because lord knows situations can always be worse.

Are my 6 certs 6 figgs 6 penthouses ballers laughing from the rooftops or what

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
If it's a CAC

28llw9.jpg

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Most of these dudes have drug and mental issues.

Helping beyond immediate needs is a waste of time in most cases.

They need more sustainable long term resources

I usually will throw them some spare cash or get them food.

Suffering is shytty.

Daps
I’ve been running into the same homeless man who has asked me for food on a couple of occasions in the past.

Sure enough, I ran into him again today, and I agreed to get him something from the mcdonalds that he hangs around.

He was crying telling me about his family, so I gave him a tissue. What I imagine to be the scent of burnt foil reached my nose as he spoke.

There’s a part of me that feels like a sucker, cause I know there’s no way he’s starving. I’m grateful that I can at least do something like this for a stranger, because lord knows situations can always be worse.

I'm not laughing at you, but applauding you. I will feed anyone. I may not give you money, but I will always feel someone. No questions asked

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

let me tell you something if they ask for food not money. that's a win for you n them. regardless of what was going on with his nose. if he was in the throws of addiction he would not prioritize eating. he probably still dabbles in drugs but you didn't aid that.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Harsh world. I give change to any race, any homeless I see if I have it or I'll buy food for them.

Been donating to the Covenant House since 2007.
shut your cac ass up. i hear homeless crakkkas say nikka in Toronto all the time. especially when they don't get something after begging a Black person. straight to the racism.

you need to beat it with this "we are the world" bullshyt act you do on this website. i don't believe you...