To the married folks on coli. How do you get around fukking your side pieces?

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Do you guys text your side pieces and have em meet you at the motel..or have them come over when your wife and kids aren't home? I see alot of married brehs by the pier in Berkeley macking on thier bytch in the car at lunch break..have you ever gotten caught? If I was married I would take extra precautions to fukk other bytches..school me, so I don't get caught up in the future..

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First, don't get married, breh.
Second, if you're already married, I'd advise a divorce.
Barring that, just don't get greedy / ignorant with it. You can't be treating a side-piece like a girlfriend. Don't get up with her multiple times a week and shyt. Don't "do lunch" and shyt. Maybe once or twice a month for "the deed" and that's it.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
First, don't get married, breh.
Second, if you're already married, I'd advise a divorce.
Barring that, just don't get greedy / ignorant with it. You can't be treating a side-piece like a girlfriend. Don't get up with her multiple times a week and shyt. Don't "do lunch" and shyt. Maybe once or twice a month for "the deed" and that's it.

Naw I want to get married to the girl I truly love..but I also am gonna fukk other bytches too..a partners p*ssy can get tired after awhile...I wouldn't mind if she was fukking other dudes behind my back..as long as they were practicing safe sex..

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw I want to get married to the girl I truly love..but I also am gonna fukk other bytches too..a partners p*ssy can get tired after awhile...I wouldn't mind if she was fukking other dudes behind my back..as long as they were practicing safe sex..

Marriage is not for you.

Spare your children, breh.

1166.gif