To tank or not to tank: This is the only question for this season. Official 2024-2025 Toronto Raptors thread

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
The most ideal scenario: to see Toronto pick in the next draft one of Cooper Flagg, Ace Bailey or Dylan Harper and welcome the chosen one as the newest member of the Raptor tribe:🥹

Last edited:

Soldier

Daps
But honestly no one can accurately predict how this raptors team will perform this year. This will be the first full season of RJ Barnett and Immanuel Quickley. We all know about Jakob Poeltl and Chris Boucher. We know what they can do. Scottie Barnes recovered from his serious injury, underwent surgery and will be healthy this year. Gradey Dyck might progress, stagnate or regress, I don’t know. This is only his second season in the league. But there were encouraging signs from him in the later months of last season. Ochai Agbaji is an enigma for me. I don’t know what to expect from him. What wil be his role in the lineup? Will he come from the bench or play starter minutes?

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
xhuxsjli3b851.jpg

tank for the flagg!

Soldier

Daps
xhuxsjli3b851.jpg

tank for the flagg!
We’re kind in a weird place. This a young and rebuilding team, we should logically continue to lose hard this year and build the foundation for the future through the draft and through trades ( forget about free agency lol)

But this is also a young and semi-skilled team and they could surprise the entire basketball world with a playoff appearance. Maybe we become’s last year Orlando magic or Indians Pacers at best or we finish in the bottom among the hornets, wizards, nets and pistons just like everyone expected .

BTW The Only veteran presence on his team : Kelly Olynyk, Chris Boucher and Jakob Poeltl .

Last edited: