To My Europeans on the Board. Need to know about France

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Thinking about going to france later this year.. i'm i ok speaking english around paris or any other part of france? My portuguese is good and i know the basic french saying, but can i get by on english

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Try to make an effort to lern a couple of phrases, even tho most of em understand English they are a bit funny if you don't even attempt to speak French...

French people are rude, be prepared

TallFrenchy

Paleo Girl
Daps
Reppin
North America
We're not rude... we're just not overly welcoming like Americans.

But yeah, French people don't really make an effort to understand you if you speak their language.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never been to France, I know a few frenchies though. Comme tele vous (how are you) and a few other phrases will do you good. They learn English in elementary I believe so a lot of people our age should know it, and just remember that the English language is made up of French as well so there will be a lot of things that you should be able to read without having to know French

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're not rude... we're just not overly welcoming like Americans.

But yeah, French people don't really make an effort to understand you if you speak their language.

I used to go out with a French girl.....French people are rude, they just don't see it

Shout out to my St Denis peeps...

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL

french people are dikks, i went to france when i was 16 and they were giving me shyt, i was just a kid. :pacspit:

Last edited by a moderator:

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
French people are rude, have bad body odor, the women don't shave their body hair and everybody drinks wine and smokes cigarettes all day.

Now, I learned all of this from TV, but I think its fairly accurate :obama: