To all you brehs who believe "You share that girl"

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
What happened to all you, what these women do to you that make you think they are all going to cheat on you. :damn: My girl lives 700 miles away from me and that thought never crossed my mine once :what:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
What happened to all you, what these women do to you that make you think they are all going to cheat on you. :damn: My girl lives 700 miles away from me and that thought never crossed my mine once :what:

Then why was this thread created? :usure:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of these dudes are weird. They'd have their wives strapped to a ball and chain in the basement if they could.

semtex

:)
Daps
Most recent example is not even about what they did to me. :leon:

One of my female acquaintances is currently fully dedicated to seducing her married manager. And has even asked me and my bud how we think she should improve her appearance to accomplish this.

They are scumbags :manny:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Cause i wanna know why no one in here can trust a woman, some girl fukked you up :usure:, i seen it happen to my boy

jlaw-nod.gif

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps

her back getting broke right now

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Most recent example is not even about what they did to me. :leon:

One of my female acquaintances is currently fully dedicated to seducing her married manager. And has even asked me and my bud how we think she should improve her appearance to accomplish this.

They are scumbags :manny:

:scusthov: you think all women behave the same, find a loyal woman b:salute:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Once you deal with enough women you'd know why but I love how it's all about a nikka being fukked up by a chick, instead of maybe women are at least as scandalous as men if not moreso in certain situations such as out of sight, out of mind...

Awaits the, "My girl broke up with me, was getting piped DOWN 700 miles away and i ain't een know it" thread from OP in a few more months.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Once you deal with enough women you'd know why but I love how it's all about a nikka being fukked up by a chick, instead of maybe women are at least as scandalous as men if not moreso in certain situations such as out of sight, out of mind...

Awaits the, "My girl broke up with me, was getting piped DOWN 700 miles away and i ain't een know it" thread from OP in a few more months.

:dead:

he gonna be like

I aint see it coming :to:

:pachaha: