To all the people who refuse to clean they microwaves.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what: what makes u think u don't have to clean your microwave for months at a time.....I go to open microwaves across the country and youu open it up only to be greeted by a stank azz smell,and see food caked on all 6 walls of the damn microwave...I see it at work too...mufukas just keep throwin food right on up in there like it ain't nuthin...waitin on the next person to clean it,plate got sum kinda liquids on it and here this mufuka come "ima just put a papertowl down on the plate:scheme:"....to me its the equivelant of cookin food in a dirty pan u pulled out the sink...u think those foods caked on the side of the microwave ain't poppin all over ya food nikka? I go to these nasty azz microwaves open up the door and give the :childplease:,close the door back and throw the food I wuz bout to eat right back in the fridge.

Yeah this a rant nikka:damn:

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
same goes for stoves-tops, ovens, and a lot of other shyt.

Card Holder

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
hate that shyt at work breh, nikkas too fukking lazy to clean up after themselves.

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
Guilty :mjpls:

Edit : ...I live with 4 other people tho, fukk I look like cleaning up after niqqas:rudy: