To all the pawg lovers, um, what happens when she gets older...like really older??

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
I really hope y'all got 25 year to life insurance on these white girls brehs. Because um, when she hits that 60+ mark and all that smoking and alcohol days catch up with "ya'll" :sas2:

mean.jpg

What then???
mj-laughing.gif
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

While you sitting over there falsifyingordering new AARP cards for a bytch thats only 51, ill be still rocking with the #blackdontcrack movement with my wife looking like
BL_Phylicia_Rashad_article-small_4719.jpg
:blessed:

Get married to white "pawgs" at age 35 and wonder why when you fukk her 10 years later, powder is shooting out of her crackly ass while you hitting it from the back brehs

KobeTho

Banned
Daps
I'm just in here to let everyone know that anyone who likes PAWGs is a self hating c00n.

IDGAF if you c00ns neg me

Put another races women on a pedestal brehs
Be brainwashed by white supremacy and the eurocentric media brehs

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Had an old patient today who was probably Marilyn Monroe status back in the day. Now, shes a wrinkled cac with rotted teeth and breath that smelled like week old milk left out in Yuma AZ desert

Klyk21

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Had an old patient today who was probably Marilyn Monroe status back in the day. Now, shes a wrinkled cac with rotted teeth and breath that smelled like week old milk left out in Yuma AZ desert
Yeah, they look good younger but most end up looking like betty white

Klyk21

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
More
Img_3567.jpg

More
Christmas+Hoes.jpg

:manny:
If you think you just going to run-up in her and not pay then you're smoking something thick and heavy! White women (hell, the court system) will not allow you off that easy. Unless you plan on just smashing then best of luck. But your going to settle down...either by choice or by force. Of course when i say force i mean .....

7622_523119577718_70700157_31260492_1037584_n.jpg
:heh:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I really hope y'all got 25 year to life insurance on these white girls brehs. Because um, when she hits that 60+ mark and all that smoking and alcohol days catch up with "ya'll" :sas2:

mean.jpg

What then???
mj-laughing.gif
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

While you sitting over there falsifyingordering new AARP cards for a bytch thats only 51, ill be still rocking with the #blackdontcrack movement with my wife looking like
BL_Phylicia_Rashad_article-small_4719.jpg
:blessed:

Get married to white "pawgs" at age 35 and wonder why when you fukk her 10 years later, powder is shooting out of her crackly ass while you hitting it from the back brehs
you think nikkas is fukking pawgs and staying with them :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

what do we do when they get old.. same thing we do when they get fat.. same thing we do when a black woman does the same...

get the fukk up out of there and find better:yeshrug: