TNA vs Stardom Finest Woman Tournament Recount?

Should the rematch clause be allowed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps

I've notice that in the current Thekla vs Nastupoi match that our brother @2CT is demanding a recount, but our brother @OneDeep has pointed out and mentioned in quote, ":umad: All votes are final." So I thought to myself, "you know, I don't think we ever did a recount for any of the tourney for TSC ever, so why not be the first to do a recount. What can go wrong. :manny:" So this is where it isn't my choice in this matter, but the peoples choice if y'all want to see a recount in the Steph De Lander vs Thekla match.

If the recount happens, I'll make a new thread, as oppose of using the thread above and redo the match. But if it doesn't happens then the Thekla vs Natsupoi match continues as scheduled.

Last edited:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍

I've notice that in the current Thekla vs Nastupoi match that our brother @2CT is demanding a recount, but our brother @OneDeep has pointed out and mentioned in quote, ":umad: All votes are final." So I thought to myself, "you know, I don't think we ever did a recount for any of the tourney for TSC ever, so why not be the first to do a recount. What can go wrong. :manny:" So this is where it isn't my choice in this matter, but the peoples choice if y'all want to see a recount in the Steph De Lander vs Thekla match.

If the recount happens, I'll make a new thread, as oppose of using the thread above and redo the match. But if it doesn't happens then the Thekla vs Natsupoi match continues as scheduled.

or how bout we do a special TLR pawg battle tomorrow and i remake Steph vs Thekla over there :mjgrin:

if she wins over there she deserves a shot at Natsupoi in TSC :youngsabo: she got robbed she a legit pawg

AStrangeName

Daps
or how bout we do a special TLR pawg battle tomorrow and i remake Steph vs Thekla over there :mjgrin:

if she wins over there she deserves a shot at Natsupoi in TSC :youngsabo: she got robbed she a legit pawg
Here me out, how about I use wild card rules and make it a triple threat match. That way we have a definitive winner to face Gail Kim in the semi finals

• Dap
Reactions: 2CT

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

tumblr_inline_musixoKSEB1s55ocl.gif

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Here me out, how about I use wild card rules and make it a triple threat match. That way we have a definitive winner to face Gail Kim in the semi finals

nah we gotta let Steph prove she deserve a 2nd chance or ima get heat for tryna get her back in :lolbron:

Steph vs Thekla pt 2 live from JBO coming tomorrow :mjgrin:if Steph wins you should do the 3way

AStrangeName

Daps
nah we gotta let Steph prove she deserve a 2nd chance or ima get heat for tryna get her back in :lolbron:

Steph vs Thekla pt 2 live from JBO coming tomorrow :mjgrin:if Steph wins you should do the 3way
Fine then, hopefully the people agree with this

• Dap
Reactions: 2CT

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Fine then, hopefully the people agree with this

whoever don’t agree can run their own spinoff matches for who they think robbed :mjgrin:: i’m tryna prove brehs chose the wrong PAWG

if Thekla lose the rematch what they gon say then :youngsabo:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Gotta stop bending to the man and stick to your guns :ufdup:

:mjlol: at saying it’s “bending to the man” when it all gets taken to a poll and voted on

anyway i’ll refrain from making a rematch thread in JBO :hubie:all 3 of these chicks would get cooked by Gail Kim anyway

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
:mjlol: at saying it’s “bending to the man” when it all gets taken to a poll and voted on

anyway i’ll refrain from making a rematch thread in JBO :hubie:all 3 of these chicks would get cooked by Gail Kim anyway
Just trying to make some lighthearted jokes :lolbron:

but if you were serious about doing a recount that's just going against the will of the people :troll:

unless you were trying to say the election was stolen :sas1: