TNA vs Stardom Finest Woman Tournament R4: Steph De Lander vs Thekla (CLOSED)

Who is the Finest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Wait that’s who Steph is :ohhh:
yeah. Ol girl was Indi's Billie Kay. Better in every way but for some reason the machine liked the bland one.
Always thought she looked like she’s stinks & not in the good way:hhh:
probably the point, considering her gimmick is flash-welded onto the side of Cardona's, so 'heat by any and every means' is basically the squad motto
That said, Steph lowkey bad when she not trying as hard as possible to look tacky :hubie:

AStrangeName

Griffith did nothing wrong
Daps
yeah. Ol girl was Indi's Billie Kay. Better in every way but for some reason the machine liked the bland one.

probably the point, considering her gimmick is flash-welded onto the side of Cardona's, so 'heat by any and every means' is basically the squad motto
That said, Steph lowkey bad when she not trying as hard as possible to look tacky :hubie:
I always was said that Steph is a glorified hear me out when you look past the tackiness :hubie:
Even seeing pics when she was in NXT got me willing to risk it, but something about Thekla :hubie:
This is tall thick pawg vs short sturdy pawg

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I always was said that Steph is a glorified hear me out when you look past the tackiness :hubie:
Even seeing pics when she was in NXT got me willing to risk it, but something about Thekla :hubie:
This is tall thick pawg vs short sturdy pawg
I feel it
I still haven't voted - I seent a video of Thekla while researching Guilia and hit the :patrice:so I came into this 50/50 and still ain't picked a side. I just wanted to complain about NXT fumbling Steph, lol

AStrangeName

Griffith did nothing wrong
Daps
2v6cirrbx72c1.jpeg

0cqki76m768d1.jpeg

2CT

Event Staff Only
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Who had that look first? Giulia or Thekla?

too bad Giulia been in limbo cause she missed the NXT and the Stardom tourney :mjcry:

we might have to do a few spinoff matches Giulia vs Jaida and Giulia vs whoeever win this :youngsabo:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
too bad Giulia been in limbo cause she missed the NXT and the Stardom tourney :mjcry:

we might have to do a few spinoff matches Giulia vs Jaida and Giulia vs whoeever win this :youngsabo:
she'll lose against Jaida but should win against whoever wins this. Don't see anyone beating her in TNA or Stardom rn.
She wouldn't even make top 5 in NXT tho

• Dap
Reactions: 2CT

2CT

Event Staff Only
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
she'll lose against Jaida but should win against whoever wins this. Don't see anyone beating her in TNA or Stardom rn.
She wouldn't even make top 5 in NXT tho

yeah Jaida been on final boss status in the Coli streets, i don't even think Layla El could beat her at this point :russ:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
yeah Jaida been on final boss status in the Coli streets, i don't even think Layla El could beat her at this point :russ:
At this point, Jaida would beat Layla El, Layla Em, Layla En and Layla Oh in a handicap match.
Girl was designed in a lab, on god :hubie:Ain't no way her family just got blessed with perfect RNG on them genes bruh