TLR wants me to ask how old is too old to still watch wrestling

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
Not sure why them nikkas worrying bout other and won’t just mind the business that pays them

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
fukk them weirdo incel clowns

We all need that release/distraction in life
This been my thing since I was 3 yrs old
I'm 39
3 kids
Wife
2 houses

fukk em

@ em all

This was my thing since a kid

Now one of my daughters on it:blessed:

These idiots rather talk about ig thots or retarded conspiracy theories or interlocking fingers fukking pics like dry dikk virgins like r=g

fukking weirdos

fukk em all

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk them weirdo incel clowns

We all need that release/distraction in life
This been my thing since I was 3 yrs old
I'm 39
3 kids
Wife
2 houses

fukk em

@ em all

This was my thing since a kid

Now one of my daughters on it:blessed:

These idiots rather talk about ig thots or retarded conspiracy theories or interlocking fingers fukking pics like dry dikk virgins like r=g

fukking weirdos

fukk em all

But op said

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
TLR is a great place to go to for laughs now and then but that place is mostly a cesspool.

As a previous poster put it, that forum's mostly IG hoes, conspiracy babble, faux-militant babble, and staged videos posted for clicks because most of the 35+ year-olds on here don't have enough media literacy to recognize clickbait.

IMO there's no age you "should" stop :yeshrug:

WWE appears to slowly be inching towards going TV-14 again (on RAW at least, as SMACKDOWN has always technically been PG).

If RAW's move to Netflix next year causes a switch to a TV-14 product, I'll definitely tap in again.

Until then, I'll stick to watching Attitude Era matches on Peacock.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
people always look at wrestling funny but in all honesty it's the last form of theatre left in America that anyone bothers to frequent. Broadway don't get the numbers a random Monday Night in Bumfukk, Wherever USA gets.

It gets shat on but everyone has their guilty pleasure release. I'd take wrestling over every reality relationship show because at least in wrestling it's scripted and not done with a cynical, masturbatory fascination with watching someone else's life collapse :yeshrug:Grown-ass women emotionally invested in stanning The Bachelor and Love is Blind don't get to have opinions on a nikka watching two dudes executing a single-take fight sequence in front of a live crowd.

Long story short: who gives a fukk?

Trying to litigate other people's interests is asinine. Trying to tell other grown folk who pay bills whether they are 'too old' for their pastime of choice is more of what's been setting our culture back for generations: trying to 'correct' or police other black folk.

Take this stupid question back to TLR and stop trying to sew dissention in the one board on this site that isn't completely overrun with degeneracy, race-baiting or us-vs-them neandertalic tribalism :camby:

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
I can't bring myself to even visit that part of The-Coli because anytime I've gone there, I feel like I got 20% dumber from the bullshyt posted there.
For real.

Pre-2020 and maybe even earlier, it was a mixture of current events, some conspiracy stuff, and genuinely hilarious threads on a regular basis.

Now it's all ragebait, incel/red pill threads, and IG/OF hoes.

People on this site take themselves too damn seriously.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
those miserable bytches WISH they had something they could enjoy in their lives :mjlol: got the audacity to diss TSC

depressed ass bastids got a megathread devoted to laughing for fukks sake :russ: