Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Getting an X1 but buying on PC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Question for y'all waiting for it to drop on PS4. SInce y'all were getting hyped and didnt mind waiting a year to get a PS4 version, because CBOAT said you would, now that he isnt a 100% on shyt, and everything he says must be true. How do fell about your chances of getting it, and if it never comes out will you end up picking up a X! for it.

Also, if MS locks it up for the gen, so TF 2, 3 etc are xbox only would that make you want to pick one up?

Dont really care to hear how you are just going to get it on PC, wanna hear from those who dont have gaming PCs, so their only option would be to pick up an X1 or go without

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
I'm pretty sure I'm one of the very few that has no interest in this game whatsoever. If/when M$ eventually drops a Kinect-less X1, and I cave in and cop one, I won't buy Titanfall. If it drops for PS4 a month/year/whenever later, I won't buy it. The game just doesn't interest me for some reason.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm pretty sure I'm one of the very few that has no interest in this game whatsoever. If/when M$ eventually drops a Kinect-less X1, and I cave in and cop one, I won't buy Titanfall. If it drops for PS4 a month/year/whenever later, I won't buy it. The game just doesn't interest me for some reason.
Every game won't be for everybody, I know I had no interest in a game like borderland when all my friends were playing, somebody even was going to buy me a copy, but I declined because I wasnt going to play and didnt want to watse his money (I would however take it if he was done with it, I have plenty of games I have never played)

On you getting an X1 if they drop the kinect, I don't see that happening, but are you open to the kinect one day having some great advantages, or is it just not anything it can do to lure you, and you are set on ignoring it, and not giving a fukk (for whatever your reasons might be)

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Every game won't be for everybody, I know I had no interest in a game like borderland when all my friends were playing, somebody even was going to buy me a copy, but I declined because I wasnt going to play and didnt want to watse his money (I would however take it if he was done with it, I have plenty of games I have never played)

On you getting an X1 if they drop the kinect, I don't see that happening, but are you open to the kinect one day having some great advantages, or is it just not anything it can do to lure you, and you are set on ignoring it, and not giving a fukk (for whatever your reasons might be)

I have zero interest in the Kinect. None. When it was required, there was no chance in me getting an X1. Now that they softened on it, and that, at the very least, there's a possibility (however remote it is) that they'll release a Kinect-less version, I may cave in and get one if that were to happen.