Tips for Those entering your professional career.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Long story short, realize that you can be an outstanding worker. and I'm not just speaking "patting yourself on the back" self evaluations, I mean paper work supporting you're successfully meeting company goals every time it was on your plate to make the goal. You can have all your clients inform your superiors how amazing you are with regards to customer service and correctly solving the issues clients have. you can do all of this, and still be looked down upon by your superiors.

Don't let that shyt fukk with you. It's alot of psychologically unstable individuals in this world that gain positions of authority over others and express their repressed issues through it upon their subordinates. trust me, people will notice your hard work and effort but you have to be willing to do the same and strive for better, what ever that may mean.

:manny: I'm kind of twisted right now but you get the gist of it.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Definitely true, always strive for better.
And don't let small-time awards that don't come with a monetary benefit faze you too much either.
Unless you're pay is based on billable hours, those small-time awards are there solely for morale.
Just keep grinding, keep connections (especially in your field, if you want to jump ship, its always good to jump to a bigger, more high-paying ship) and suck every benefit out of where you work.