Tiny Toon Adventures

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just finished watching the entire series, thanks to YouTube. I don't know how this show was catered to us kids. The sexual innuendos, dark humor, all the pop cuture references were insane. So many messages went over my head.

Who was your favorite Toonster?

Mines is the egotistical prickly Plucky Duck. He's was the Kanye West of Acmeville.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
mostly all of those old Warner bros cartoons were like that even batman had some adult tone in some episodes

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Plucky and Fowl Mouth were my favorites hands down. Smh at the 1st Fowl Mouth cartoon I think they may have really wrote cuss words in the script to be censored out :laff:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Plucky definitely. Those adult themed episodes drew me in as a youngin watching the series. The cartoon was created by a group of 8th graders so that explains a lot.

The NES and the SNES games were fun as hell to play.:yes:

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
plucky and montana max

MontanaMax.jpg

but tiny toons <<<< pinky and the brain!

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pinky and The Brain was more darker.

TTA was just jokes from start to to finish, even on serious subjects like the unaired drinking episode. Plucky, Buster, and Hamilton gets stupid drunk, drives a sports car really fast off a cliff, and goes to heaven. LOL, at showing that to kids.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Loved the show, then Animaniacs came and took it to another level. Wish they would play those on cartoon network or Boomerang. It should be playing somewhere, along with all the disney greats, Tailspin, Ducktales, Darkwing, Rescue Rangers.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's insane we can't see none of those great 90s cartoons that had us rushing home at 3 to watch them. But, Scooby Doo, Flinstones, Yogi Bear, Jetson, and all those other old cartoons stays in heavy rotation.

Daps
Just finished watching the entire series, thanks to YouTube. I don't know how this show was catered to us kids. The sexual innuendos, dark humor, all the pop cuture references were insane. So many messages went over my head.

Who was your favorite Toonster?

Mines is the egotistical prickly Plucky Duck. He's was the Kanye West of Acmeville.

Dizzy Devil cuz that nikka was retarded

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
i'm gonna dload all the seasons now. I loved that show and the video game on snes

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
It's insane we can't see none of those great 90s cartoons that had us rushing home at 3 to watch them. But, Scooby Doo, Flinstones, Yogi Bear, Jetson, and all those other old cartoons stays in heavy rotation.
Yeah, those are classics and I don't want to see them go. They definitely stand the test of time. But it's time to add those early 90's joints into the rotation. I remember they used to show the Disney ones on the Disney channel, but they don't even do that anymore.