Times at the airport when you didnt take everything off to go thru security

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:smugfavre:

Couple times, I've been like, :beli: I dont feel like taking off all my damn stuff today and taking everything outta my pockets & bags.

So I've had times where I went thru the security checkout with my belt still on, my phone, keys, & change in my pocket, and the buzzers never even went off.

Other times I never took my laptop outta my bag.

But then they'll find a water bottle and be like :damn: "You can't have that!"

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I remember another time a couple years ago when I broke my ankle.

I was going to NY, I had a soft cast on my foot that went up to my knee. I coulda took it off, but I'm thinking, "surely these fools wont make me go thru the trouble of taking this cast off" Sure enough, they told me to take it off.

I coulda took it off and walked softly on my foot...but f- that, I'm already headed to NY with a damn cast on, which is already gonna be hard enough to walk around NYC in a big ass boot. But what if I take this off and I hurt myself further...the airport isnt gonna refund my ticket.

So I told the TSA dude, "Nah bruh, I can't take this off"....he was like :usure:

I was :childplease:

So they had to go get some special tool and I had to step off to the side for like 10 mins while they searched all around my cast. It was embarassing at first, but I stood there like :jawalrus:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I remember when I travelled back in '08 on the 4th of July, mane security was laxed as fukk. I dont remember going through any extensive search or anything. shyt almost had me nervous