Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
B9QP0DE.jpg

IT'S SHOWTIME!

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Great movie... I remember seeing it in the movie theater as a child...def definitely not a kid's movie lol
When i was a kid everything about this movie screamed kid to me. Ity want until i watched it as an adult that i picked up on a lot of the non-kid friendly shyt, like the fact that Beetlejuice was going to get some ass at the hoe house in the city model. Keaton bodied that role. In a unique movie with a lot of interesting things going on he managed to be thee absolute standout in what was really very little screentime. He basically made every scene he was in quotable.

Tiffrock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D.C. ,living in ATL
When i was a kid everything about this movie screamed kid to me. Ity want until i watched it as an adult that i picked up on a lot of the non-kid friendly shyt, like the fact that Beetlejuice was going to get some ass at the hoe house in the city model. Keaton bodied that role. In a unique movie with a lot of interesting things going on he managed to be thee absolute standout in what was really very little screentime. He basically made every scene he was in quotable.

The scene that stood out to me as being not kid friendly was when he's in the waiting room with the football players,voodoo priest,etc. and you see how the other people died.

Daps

The scene that stood out to me as being not kid friendly was when he's in the waiting room with the football players,voodoo priest,etc. and you see how the other people died.

There's all kinds of things in kids movies and tv from the 90s and earlier that would never be allowed today. Most of it flies over kids' heads anyway. Even the ratings system is different now. Howard The Duck was PG, but there were duck titties, and he carried a condom in his wallet.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
There's all kinds of things in kids movies and tv from the 90s and earlier that would never be allowed today. Most of it flies over kids' heads anyway. Even the ratings system is different now. Howard The Duck was PG, but there were duck titties, and he carried a condom in his wallet.
Yeah, no such thing as pg13 back then.

Tiffrock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D.C. ,living in ATL

Howard the duck yes!! Hbo used to play that on heavy rotation..and Mannequin