Tigers trap 5 men in a tree for almost a week for killing a cub

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Rescuers in Indonesia drove Sumatran tigers away from five men trapped in trees for days after they accidently trapped a cub, which provoked the attack.

BANDA ACEH, Indonesia — Rescuers on Monday reached five men trapped in trees by several Sumatran tigers for five days after the angry animals mauled a sixth man to death, police said.
First Lt. Surya Purba said three tamers managed to drive the tigers away before the men, who were in weak condition, were evacuated from trees in the protected Mount Leuser National Park in Tamiang, an Aceh district neighboring North Sumatra province.

The men were looking for rare agarwood — used to make incense and perfume — and accidently caught a tiger cub in a trap they were using to catch deer for food, said district Police Chief Lt. Col. dikky Sondani.

The incident caused five other tigers in the area to attack the men, Sondani said, citing reports from villagers who received mobile phone messages Thursday from the survivors. One of the men was mauled to death, while the five others managed to climb into trees.

The rescue team needed three days to reach the rugged area, said Sondani who was worried that the men could be weak and fall from the trees due to a lack of food.

"I received a report from rescuers that they have just evacuated the men after tamers managed to drive away the tigers," Purba said. "They are all in weak condition." He added they survived by drinking rain water.

The 28-year-old man who was mauled to death had managed to climb a tree, "but the branch broke, causing him to fall to the ground," Purba said.

There were seven tigers wandering around the trees but four left before the rescuers arrived, he said.

The rescue team of soldiers, policemen and conservationists was sent after villagers failed to reach the men because of the tigers.

Besides Sumatran tigers, Leuser park is home to other protected animals, including orangutans, elephants, rhinos and leopards.

Sumatran tigers are the most critically endangered tiger subspecies. About 400 remain, down from 1,000 in the 1970s, because of forest destruction and poaching.

Agarwood is relatively rare and is highly valued for its dark aromatic resin, which is used in incense and perfumes.

http://news.msn.com/world/rescuers-save-indonesians-trapped-by-tigers-for-5-days

Must suck to know there are only 400 Sumatran Tigers on the planet and 7 of them are on your ass.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Leave these wild animals territory alone

And where's your guns if u out in the wild life

Can't blame the tigers u killed there cub

The fact that they waited under a tree for 5 days shows how pissed they were about that. They must've rotated shifts to eat which is why the other 3 were gone at the time the rescuers came. It's only 400 of those Tigers in the world and those a$$holes killed 1 of them. Dude thought he was safe by running up that tree but when the branch broke those Tigers was like :ufdup:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Good thing it wasn't this tiger.

Tiger climbing tree - YouTube

yeah they would have been fukked

We would have been reading about this in a thread like

iSpxXFnwJh21z.gif

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I can imagine dem nikkas was up in that tree thinking damn why won't they just go away? After the first 2 days I bet they all was crying. They had to survive off of rain water brehs.

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
They lucky it wasn't Africa cause they all would be dead...

Tigers climb trees and dont expect rain to save u..

I don't blame no animal at killing people..that's why I won't be surprised if I hear more stories about a animal killing someone at the zoo..how would u like to be trapped in cage

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
you know these five men were lying...

they were poachers that probably caught the cub and used the agarwood for incense as an excuse so they don't get in trouble.

and also

yeah right that there were 7 tigers and 4 wandered off before help arrived... :comeon:

it was most likely a momma and the remaining 2 cubs chillin, waitin...

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
They lucky it wasn't Africa cause they all would be dead...

Tigers climb trees and dont expect rain to save u..

I don't blame no animal at killing people..that's why I won't be surprised if I hear more stories about a animal killing someone at the zoo..how would u like to be trapped in cage

There are no tigers in Africa

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao @ tree branch breaking when dude tried to climb the tree. :russ: :huhldup:

They watched that man fall to his death and then get ripped to shreds. That's some Mortal Kombat shyt. :damn:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Lmao @ tree branch breaking when dude tried to climb the tree. :russ: :huhldup:

They watched that man fall to his death and then get ripped to shreds. That's some Mortal Kombat shyt. :damn:

Horrific way to go out because you know they ate him up. They probably fed off him for a day or 2.