Tiffany Haddish is Cewning so Bad Other Eritreans Stop Fukking With Her

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Eritreans, in my experience, are fiercely nationalist and are xenophobic against...lots of people. Especially people from the Horn of Africa. Tiffany Haddish is extremely American and doesn't act Eritrean.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Eritreans, in my experience, are fiercely nationalist and are xenophobic against...lots of people. Especially people from the Horn of Africa. Tiffany Haddish is extremely American and doesn't act Eritrean.
I grew up in the DMV and went to school with a few Eritreans and every single last one of them married white people. In fact one family of Eritrean sisters and brothers went 4 fo 4 on CACs, I don't get how 4 siblings all got white folks.

And as for Tiffany Haddish, she is not culturally Eritrean at all. She found out something about her past and is exploiting it to gain support but they don't fukk with her like that. She's to them what Drake is to us.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
ohh tiffany Haddish is a tether!? this explains a lot

Her mom is FBA :ufdup:, u share part of that L lol

The Eritrean community right now is experiencing deep political issues, pro government and anti government. It’s really bad where churches are even taking sides and worshippers are dividing on political views. Tiffany is pro government which will alienate half the nation.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
people don't know Africans. Especially on this "Black" site they think we have no distinct individual cultures. And to be honest most of the ignorance is on purpose because it helps them fuel the narrative that we all somehow came together to oppose them. They don't know that Africans have their own internal competition, nationalistic views and classism.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alright. Op, go ahead and pm me her number. Need to find out more about this.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Tiffany Haddish was only brought Into Hollywood to promote negative stereotype and be a full time c00n.

Why are yall even remotely surprised by her behavior and statements? Dem folks propped her up and some of yall ate it up