Tidal made me see the Light :wow

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
So I tried the 4 month trial to Tidal since I been wanting a music service that's not a nusiance to use like Spotify and worthless like Youtube Music.

:whew:Breh, the quality is crisp and the interface is sleek as hell. They really step it up from the last time I used the service.

I think I found a keeper:ohlawd:

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sound quality wise Tidal is GREAT. I actually prefer Spotify’s interface. Although, Tidal may come cleaner with their user suggestions.
You guys never get pauses on your music when trying to play the masters? Happens to me at times and my wifi is fine..

If you have really dope headphones/sound systems and care about sound quality then Tidal is cool.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sound quality wise Tidal is GREAT. I actually prefer Spotify’s interface. Although, Tidal may come cleaner with their user suggestions.
You guys never get pauses on your music when trying to play the masters? Happens to me at times and my wifi is fine..

If you have really dope headphones/sound systems and care about sound quality then Tidal is cool.
I download all my shyt on tidal. Downloadings a lifesaver on road trips when service hit n miss.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
True, I’m assuming you download your entire library? I don’t have the heart for that lol
Phone only go up to 512gb so i gotta pick and choose.:mjcry:

i got about 480 gb filled on my phone just from Tidal:mjgrin:

i could never get down with this streaming shyt.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
True, I’m assuming you download your entire library? I don’t have the heart for that lol

I download my go-to playlists and all my master quality albums.

It comes in clutch during flights or when I'm up in the mountains and my phone service is spotty.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Everything but the interface is godly. Spotify go it beat in that department.

But its good:blessed:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So I tried the 4 month trial to Tidal since I been wanting a music service that's not a nusiance to use like Spotify and worthless like Youtube Music.

:whew:Breh, the quality is crisp and the interface is sleek as hell. They really step it up from the last time I used the service.

I think I found a keeper:ohlawd:
I just dumped Tidal entirely. I use both YouTube Music and Spotify. Tidal was free with Sprint and I dumped them. I get my Spotify for like $7.50 a month and YouTube Music is included with YouTube Premium. I'm not paying $9.99 for Tidal in the face of that.

The daily mixes on Tidal are way better than Spotify.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The thing I hate about spotify is the Quality, I miss CDQ of albums.

I had Tidal for a few months while it was free and one noticable difference was the Quality was MUCH better. And that's wasn't even the HIFI CDQ package, which is 19.99... I can't bring myself to pay that a month.

I prefer everything about spotify besides the Music quality.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The thing I hate about spotify is the Quality, I miss CDQ of albums.

I had Tidal for a few months while it was free and one noticable difference was the Quality was MUCH better. And that's wasn't even the HIFI CDQ package, which is 19.99... I can't bring myself to pay that a month.

I prefer everything about spotify besides the Music quality.
I'm not an audiophile but I'm listening on Bluetooth headphones and it's already lossy audio being streamed so quality doesn't bother me.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm straight with Google Play Music + Youtube Music + Youtube Premium for 9.99.

Life Hack: You can stream Soundcloud and Spotify for free on a browser with the right adblocker extensions installed.