Tia Mowry says she’s feeling nasty and she’s looking for a freaky azz nikka to match her sex drive in latest IG thirst trap.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Her ex husband got a movie come out where he’s playing a psycho stalker. I saw the trailer and thought to myself “oh the birds finna fall in love with this nikka”. He about to start getting some mainstream attention looks like.
Oh he’s going to be great. No doubt about that. The tables…they do turn :francis:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
The more she carries on like what? Literally everybody’s recreating this on TikTok.

I ain’t see all this :hubie:

Hold on Karamo is working with Mario? Does he still have his show? 🤔

Anyway- ionno. She just seems too wholesome (— which is a great thing) to be dancing to this on social media. Lol

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
This isn’t the original video but they are the duo that made the song/dance go viral.

RIGHT!! I’ve been seeing them and the various clips they’ve done.

Including her on the damn gate/fence. That was the FIRST one :deadrose:

I guess I’m comparing Tia to the dances I’ve already seen lolol

Daps
Are you an adolescent? She is obviously looking for some excitement and loves attention. She's posted a bunch of clips since her divorce that screams she wants some good consistent dikk. It doesn't take a rocket science to figure it out. She wants the thrill and ol boy wasn't giving her that anymore. She doesn't want the boring marriage life right now. She wants someone to break her back in and go home.
Screaming for dikk brings humans more attention than any other behavior. Even the negative/comical attention is boosting her views.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
I ain’t see all this :hubie:

Hold on Karamo is working with Mario? Does he still have his show? 🤔

Anyway- ionno. She just seems too wholesome (— which is a great thing) to be dancing to this on social media. Lol
I find Tia as cringy and try hard as the next person but it isn’t fair to imply she’s thirst trapping when everybody of every race, gender, nationality, culture, and poor relationship history has been recreating this for months and having fun with it. I was able to grab the one with Mario Lopez so quick because it had just come across my FYP.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
My Job blocking the content...what's it looking like brehs? I'm reading her moves ain't bout shyt...Is the ass fat at least?

:unimpressed:
:dead:

Did you just ask if Tia’s ass is fat?

:russ:

Nah, she did him a favor and unleashed him..he's a private citizen now free to chase 23 year olds :wow:
Lucky man
lauryn-hill-sister-act.gif

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I find Tia as cringy and try hard as the next person but it isn’t fair to imply she’s thirst trapping when everybody of every race, gender, nationality, culture, and poor relationship history has been recreating this for months and having fun with it. I was able to grab the one with Mario Lopez so quick because it had just come across my FYP.
I hear you, but how she got less swag than the white boy? Yes, the dance is viral, but her rendition was very corny and cringey.

Obligatory
True story: Cameo was my mother's first lil bf in Jr hs. She said, "He was funny looking, so i was being nice." :mjlol:

I didn't all the way believe her, but at the same time i did bc harlem is weird like that. Everybody know somebody famous. Camron used to chill both on my block and on my auntie block.

Anyway, i finally believed her bc one day we ran into him. :skip: At the McDonald's that used to be by Trinity on 91st. She was at our table and i had ran back to the counter for something. He was ordering.

Me: :skip: Hey Cameo, i think my mom knows you.

Him: :merchant: :patrice:

Cashier: :lupe: :usure:

Me: :pachaha: No, you not my daddy. She knew you from back in the day.

Him: *relieved denzel from training day gif*

Cashier: :lolbron: :ld:

So i walked him over to the table, they hugged, it was a whole thing. :pachaha:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Are you an adolescent? She is obviously looking for some excitement and loves attention. She's posted a bunch of clips since her divorce that screams she wants some good consistent dikk. It doesn't take a rocket science to figure it out. She wants the thrill and ol boy wasn't giving her that anymore. She doesn't want the boring marriage life right now. She wants someone to break her back in and go home.
My nikka what's going on in YOUR life where you would sign up for this? :gucci: She definitely doesn't want you to go home after... Mouth from this stiff fukker probably hurts. The post nut clarity would be like a brick to the face.