Tia Mowry says she’s feeling nasty and she’s looking for a freaky azz nikka to match her sex drive in latest IG thirst trap.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Stopped reading here.

Nicca...stfu with your smart dumb nicca sh't. Once you put something out in the public sphere on a public forum you forego any control of how people respond to it. Period. All that other bullsh't you're chatting is philosophical nonsense that crumbles once you give it more than 2 seconds of logical thought.
nikka, YOU shut the fukk up and learn how to mind your own damn business :dahell:

you only stopped reading because you like being up in nikka's business and commenting, not because you got any valid arguments against mine

nikkas like you thinking their opinion matters take too much pride in the ability to comment and not show yourself or your own damn business. hiding in the shadows like BUM ASS rats

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Blows my mind women will still give an out for ruining a family lmfao
I’m not giving her an out.

We do not know what happened between them that made her say F it.

What I AM saying is…

It looks like she fukked up.
And the more she carries on like this, the MORE it looks like she fukked up.

Which is why earlier in the thread I stated that she’s going to be looking stupid when he pops out with someone new lol

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would fukk the hell out of Tia and reap the benefits until I'm bored with her. Bunch of lames in here.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps

What I AM saying is…

Which is why earlier in the thread I stated that she’s going to be looking stupid when he pops out with someone new lol
Stop trying to dress it up. These guys attacking her just because she divorced a black man are batshyt insane.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps

What I AM saying is…

The more she carries on like what? Literally everybody’s recreating this on TikTok.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
denzel-relieved.gif

Almost thought we lost her. This is righteous humor yall probably wouldnt get. Shes telling you this is about how wild a proverbs 31 angel gets. Yet you have bufoons in here saying "Bu but she aint really get sexy,shouldve slid the finger up her vagina,thats what real sexy women do:damn:"

The entire joke is going over your heads. Shes not one of those,shes one of them:wow:

One more outfit reveal from Tia and the rooster will crow like when Peter denied Jesus. We didnt immediately ex communicate her as a proverbs 31 woman because she was going through a stressful period#WeAllStumble. But now shes getting out of hand:respect:

Yall desperately want her to slip,but she aint goin,and the rooster aint crowin. Go worry about what the hellhounds yall worship are up to. This ones out of your jurisdiction. You lost this battle,leave her in peace:respect:

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
My son Mario :russ: that guy's chill as hell IRL and he's way more famous than alot of people would think
This isn’t the original video but they are the duo that made the song/dance go viral.

Daps
I would fukk the hell out of Tia and reap the benefits until I'm bored with her. Bunch of lames in here.
Lmao what is it about her video says she likes getting the hell fukked out her. Caption says she's tired after swaying back and fourth for 30 seconds.

If she dance like this she probably don't actually have any freak in her at all. A hard dikk isn't what makes her happy. She might be asexual.

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao what is it about her video says she likes getting the hell fukked out her. Caption says she's tired after swaying back and fourth for 30 seconds.

If she dance like this she probably don't actually have any freak in her at all. A hard dikk isn't what makes her happy. She might be asexual.
Are you an adolescent? She is obviously looking for some excitement and loves attention. She's posted a bunch of clips since her divorce that screams she wants some good consistent dikk. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. She wants the thrill and ol boy wasn't giving her that anymore. She doesn't want the boring marriage life right now. She wants someone to break her back in and go home.

Last edited: