Tia Mowry says she’s feeling nasty and she’s looking for a freaky azz nikka to match her sex drive in latest IG thirst trap.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Tf you talking about? She posted it on a public account on social media :what:
Minding your business has little to do with whether or not someone intends you to see them and everything to do with keeping your eyes on the prize; your own business.

Most of the time, y’all just wanna judge people. That’s why I said yall should mind your business instead of observing and criticizing everything.

Especially she ain’t doing nothing wrong, bytch just trying to enjoy her life a little. Not trying to appeal to your senses like you’d LIKE to believe.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Some sad shyt, broke up her family, a black family to do this?

RIP KS man.

Families, Black families are the secret to financial success for most black women and black men.

I miss 1997

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
She's imitating the popular TikTok dance of the freaky white boy dancing to this song.. I don't think she's being serious

This isn't a thirst trap. It's the exact same silly dance that everyone has been doing to this song lately. It's a meme on social media and a big part of why the song blew up. She's just having fun out here.

Thecoli out the loop :flabbynsick:
The title and comments show that the Coli only consumes relationship and red pill podcasts. There’s tons of celebs doing this challenge and most of them keep it goofy like the original.

lib123

All Star
Daps
I would rather mess with Tia than these BBL build-a-thots that a lot of these athletes and entertainers mess with. Extremely low pregnancy risk and she seems like a cool person lol.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Its giving lights off; under the sheets; "no peeking" missionary vybes ms. nasty gyal :francis:

Definitely....
[Try to eat the box]
"No, I'm a good girl" [SHE 40+++]
[Try to get throated up]
[She nibble on the tip like a sea snake]
[Try to slide it in]
[She asks for you to be on top with a hot ass blanket on you and put on a condom]

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Minding your business has little to do
Stopped reading here.

Nicca...stfu with your smart dumb nicca sh't. Once you put something out in the public sphere on a public forum you forego any control of how people respond to it. Period. All that other bullsh't you're chatting is philosophical nonsense that crumbles once you give it more than 2 seconds of logical thought.