Tia Mowry says she’s feeling nasty and she’s looking for a freaky azz nikka to match her sex drive in latest IG thirst trap.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

Oh she looking for a 69 God :wow:

MV5BMTY0MjYyZDEtMGMzZS00OGQ2LWEwZTItMmZhM2MzMmY5Y2M1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
He is doing really well with his acting right now too

Looks like he just plunged himself into his art after the split and honestly, he's coming off looking blemotionally better imo
Yeeeeeea ultimately that’s why folks are clowning her.

She jumped out in the media and said a bunch of nothing (which hey- she doesn’t owe the PUBLIC and explanation). But she’s doing all this silly stuff online while it seems like her ex laid low, made no comments, and is now speaking out and is still essentially talking about his family and kids. Just makes it seem like the man was really in it for real.

And don’t get me wrong— I am SURE they had their issues and NO ONE is perfect. I’m sure she had legit issues with the union.

But it’s looking like she probably should’ve played it a little differently optics wise…

Between the two it just looks like he had more media training post divorce. He’s going to bounce back and get bigger. It’s a classic story.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
He is doing really well with his acting right now too

Looks like he just plunged himself into his art after the split and honestly, he's coming off looking blemotionally better imo

I’ve seen this happen a few times. Wife blindsides husband with divorce. He has a short lived confused/depressed state. She goes on a hot girl summer. He comes out of depression, starts leveling up. Life is going good, meets someone…is happy. She realizes she made a mistake and wants to “work on the relationship”.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
And I feel bad cuz you know she reading all of the comments roasting her but gotta hide it

nikka read the comments. They not roasting her at all, they encouraging this goofy bytch. Its dudes in the comments saying "she said what she said" Honestly I would facefukk this bytch to oblivion then fukking reverse Kegel hard ass shyt while cumming and shoot that shyt through the back of her throat like Marlo did Devonne.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I think she’s harmless but she’s just so easy to clown. She tries too hard like Kamala Harris and her ilk. Anyone goofy, male or female, is always going to be an easy target.

Rhythmless + zero sex appeal + stick thin is just too good to pass up. :mjlol:

Btw, not saying you but it’s funny how defensive women get when they get clowned. “Oh y’all sassy. Y’all hate women, why are you always making fun of her?”

So men can get clowned all day but when women do, we’re sexist, misogynistic women haters?

No I definitely get it.

I was clowning her right along with y'all in the beginning. Clowning bytches is one of my favorite past times
But gott damn. Everytime shorty post we gonna keep doing this.

The same jokes get told and everything lol
Like wtf

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Got a whole 14 & 5 year old up in the house

Nobody saying don’t live life, but damn bytch you 45 not 25 and why u all of a sudden want to be all up in the videos, all up on social media, trying to sell yourself for u hope perspective buyers

Call your ex up and call it a day

These 40,45,50, 1990s, early 2000s broads just can’t move on and let the younger days go

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeeeeeea ultimately that’s why folks are clowning her.

She jumped out in the media and said a bunch of nothing (which hey- she doesn’t owe the PUBLIC and explanation). But she’s doing all this silly stuff online while it seems like her ex laid low, made no comments, and is now speaking out and is still essentially talking about his family and kids. Just makes it seem like the man was really in it for real.

And don’t get me wrong— I am SURE they had their issues and NO ONE is perfect. I’m sure she had legit issues with the union.

But it’s looking like she probably should’ve played it a little differently optics wise…

Between the two it just looks like he had more media training post divorce. He’s going to bounce back and get bigger. It’s a classic story.
Blows my mind women will still give an out for ruining a family lmfao

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Got a whole 14 & 5 year old up in the house

Nobody saying don’t live life, but damn bytch you 45 not 25 and why u all of a sudden want to be all up in the videos, all up on social media, trying to sell yourself for u hope perspective buyers

Call your ex up and call it a day

These 40,45,50, 1990s, early 2000s broads just can’t move on and let the younger days go
Ya life is ya kids. If my mom pulled this bullshyt i would call her the fukk out cause she crossing the line now