Tia Mowry says she’s feeling nasty and she’s looking for a freaky azz nikka to match her sex drive in latest IG thirst trap.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
She better go find some young scammer lookin rapper like yung huncho to drill that Cooter Cat…

Tia better hook up with a rapper or someone.

Maybe the Ninja turtle dude from that dating show can do the job.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
foghorn-leghorn.gif

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Damn... Y'all really do Not like this goofy bytch
I think she’s harmless but she’s just so easy to clown. She tries too hard like Kamala Harris and her ilk. Anyone goofy, male or female, is always going to be an easy target.

Rhythmless + zero sex appeal + stick thin is just too good to pass up. :mjlol:

Btw, not saying you but it’s funny how defensive women get when they get clowned. “Oh y’all sassy. Y’all hate women, why are you always making fun of her?”

So men can get clowned all day but when women do, we’re sexist, misogynistic women haters?

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Nah, she did him a favor and unleashed him..he's a private citizen now free to chase 23 year olds :wow:
He is doing really well with his acting right now too

Looks like he just plunged himself into his art after the split and honestly, he's coming off looking blemotionally better imo

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She fails so hard at looking attractive wtf :scusthov: the dance moves, finger biting, just all of it is wrong

No one ever taught her how to be sexy, it's like she's just googling shyt

And I feel bad cuz you know she reading all of the comments roasting her but gotta hide it

Respect to her ex husband, he knew she was a complete square and loved her anyway, she's never gonna recover from leaving dude

She’s goofy but I don’t think she takes life that serious